Diiv - Is The Is Are, Coming Fall 2015

This arrived late last week, the CT version, both clear with the tiniest bits of color swirled in, nice. The first disc is killer, keep going back to it. The second one feels like the tracks are a psych take on his style; more drawn out, slower feedback stuff, but overall fantastic record - more of the same as Oshin. Lots of packaging, random words on messy paintings, not sure how much that stuff adds to this but I support any expanded edition of his stuff.

Caught night 2 of their LA residency last night. Some of the best individual musicianship I've seen in one band for quite some time. These humans are completely dedicated to the craft. So much energy, humility, and posititvity. Not an act to miss if you have any interest at all.

Ya, looks like my tracking is active but they fucked up the label so it's on hold somewhere in NY, which means I probably won't get it for a looong time. Like, I love this label and everything but they don't seem to be so good at this end of things, which is disappointing.

My last order with CT, I got a tracking number and order for someone else... evidently this happens often enough where several folks chimed in and said Don't Worry, you'll get your order, this happens all the time. They were right.

I'm still waiting on my CT version, too. Going to upload some pics of my Newbury in a minute or two

My CT special edition LP is warped on sides C and D.

Anyone else have this issue? It's particularly noticeable on Healthy Moon.

This is about the 6th or 7th album from CT I have received that is warped. And it aint my Rega's tonearm.

Are they still getting their records from Czek?

My CT special edition LP is warped on sides C and D.

Anyone else have this issue? It's particularly noticeable on Healthy Moon.

This is about the 6th or 7th album from CT I have received that is warped. And it aint my Rega's tonearm.

Yeah I have had terrible luck with CT's warping rate, to the point I have dialled back on what I buy.

Yeah I have had terrible luck with CT's warping rate, to the point I have dialled back on what I buy.

LPs I have received from CT that were warped:

Wild Nothing - Gemini (Black)

Wild Nothing - Nocturne (Blue)

Wild Nothing - Empty Estate (Red)

Widowspeak - Almanac (White)

DIIV - Is the Is Are (Special Edition)

They replaced Gemini and Nocturne for me. I'll give them that.