Diiv - Is The Is Are, Coming Fall 2015

Really wish I could tell how far away the CT version is from selling out. I want it but just... not right now.

I took a screen shot, but photobucket may be down, so I can't upload.  

My trick, works on desktop:

1) Add 1 to cart

2) Increase quantity to 999 or something

3) Hit Update

4) Hit Checkout before that button goes to "Verifying"

4a) If you were unsuccessful at 4, repeat 3+4

1) Add 1 to cart

3) Hit Update

thats tight. just did it. 311 is the number

1) Add 1 to cart

3) Hit Update

Perfect! Thanks man! I'll keep an eye on the count.

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from Capture Tracks that actually has their LP in transit? Or has CT provided an estimated ship date for this? Has it been delayed? The 5th is in 3 days.

Does anyone know when Vinyl Me Please will be shipping out their variant of this LP? I thought I read on their page that all shipments go out on the 2nd week of Feb.

Thanks!

I got shipping notification yesterday from ccmusic.com

I love preordering items from them with the 25% discount and one time shipping cost but the ship when avail policy

Just put in another order for releases over the next 2 months. They will end up sending me about 7 different shipments.

14 releases for 188 bucks shipped is a good deal

I got shipping notification yesterday from ccmusic.com

I love preordering items from them with the 25% discount and one time shipping cost but the ship when avail policy

Just put in another order for releases over the next 2 months. They will end up sending me about 7 different shipments.

14 releases for 188 bucks shipped is a good deal

Tell me more about this 25% discount code.  I have never heard of ccmusic.com but now I am intrigued.  

Ya, from Newbury:

"Thank you for your recent pre-order with us for the DIIV "Is the Is Are" exclusive colored vinyl. We regret to inform you that unfortunately there was a delay with the manufacturer at the pressing plant, and as such these will be shipping later than expected. We anticipate them being delivered to us early next week, at which point they will be shipped to you as quickly as possible."

Anyone know if the VMP version is shipping on time? Bummed I won't have this tomorrow most likely.

it's weird, I really like this record and it's filled with great tracks, but overall it's kind of boring. it's like... less than the sum of its parts.

whenever I'm listening to it I find myself really enjoying it, but nothing much calls me back to it when it's not on. the band just has a super bland sound, which is weird considering I love shoegaze, dream pop, sonic youth and all the other stuff they clearly worship. I think their melodies and song structures are great and that's what is keeping me interested - I just wish they were a little more adventurous or distinguished from their influences.

but yeah, I bought the CT deluxe