Diiv - Is The Is Are, Coming Fall 2015

anyone got any updates on the CT version?

I got a tracking number on Sunday from them and it hasn't updated since. I think this is a running theme w/ CT as this has happened a couple of times with me in the past... i.e. activating a tracking number and then they don't actually ship it for another week.

Anyone get this email from Newbury:

"Thank you for your recent order with us for DIIV "Is the Is Are". As this was for a pre-order item, the amount of time for the PayPal payment authorization has passed to complete your order for shipment. Due to this we are requesting that you please resubmit the payment for this order.

Please resubmit payment for this item ($37.85) via the "Send Money" tab on PayPal to [email protected]. Once payment has been submitted, please reply back with the PayPal unique transaction ID.

Please feel free to let me know should you have any additional questions or concerns, and thank you for shopping at newburycomics.com.

Best regards,

Bill

newburycomics.com Customer Service"

Anyone get this email from Newbury:

"Thank you for your recent order with us for DIIV "Is the Is Are". As this was for a pre-order item, the amount of time for the PayPal payment authorization has passed to complete your order for shipment. Due to this we are requesting that you please resubmit the payment for this order.

Please resubmit payment for this item ($37.85) via the "Send Money" tab on PayPal to [email protected]. Once payment has been submitted, please reply back with the PayPal unique transaction ID.

Please feel free to let me know should you have any additional questions or concerns, and thank you for shopping at newburycomics.com.

Best regards,

Bill

newburycomics.com Customer Service"

Did you use an E-Check on Paypal?