Repacements Vinyl Box Sets Coming

I had this preordered through Amazon, and I got a notification today stating they wouldn't be able to send it out until the end of August.

It probably won't take that long. I actually got my shipping notification about an hour ago from Amazon.com so they may not have received all their stock yet and hopefully for everyone who preordered it arrives soon. Amazon upgraded my shipping on this also which is odd but I'm ok with it.

Kind of a long shot I suppose but I only want sorry ma and let it be. Anyone have those and just want the other two and want to split the cost? Would like to get my hands on either of those but I don't need the whole box.

Those are the exact two I don't need, so I'd be up for doing this. PM me if you're interested. 

So happy to finally own Sorry Ma. I traded in my copies of Stink, Hootenanny and Let it Be to a local store and got more than the box set cost in store credit. Also traded in my older copy of Joy Division's Substance for the new version. I walked out with that and the box set for only $1.33. I'd say I had a good day.

So happy to finally own Sorry Ma. I traded in my copies of Stink, Hootenanny and Let it Be to a local store and got more than the box set cost in store credit. Also traded in my older copy of Joy Division's Substance for the new version. I walked out with that and the box set for only $1.33. I'd say I had a good day.

You could've just sold Let It Be and easily covered the whole box set.

You could've just sold Let It Be and easily covered the whole box set.

I knew someone would reply with that and almost included this:

My copy of Let it Be wasn't in the best condition. It looks like it has a big scratch at the start of the 2nd side, of course right over Unsatisfied. But when I bought it at the store I thought no way it must be messed up. Listened and didn't notice much wrong and bought it. Probably the reason it was only $20. Also, I get really nervous selling old records online, especially ones that don't look perfect. I hate trying to put the right grade. If you saw how that record looked you wouldn't believe me that it still plays fine.

Long story short, years ago I got lucky and only paid $20 each for those 3 records, so not having to sell them myself and getting $85 is fine with me. Plus I get 10% off at that that store, so the set was under $70 with tax.

IndieVinylDen.com has the set at 69.99, but they have 15% off today for Vinyl Record Day if you use the code Vinyl15 at checkout. BONUS - They have the Slipmat, pins, stickers, and posters that come with it!

thanks for that! got the last one and it came out to $63.24ppd! hope they still had the bonuses left.

Got this today and so far, so good! I went right for Let It Be since I've wanted it on wax for awhile. I will def be buying the next box of the Sire years even though I own all of those. Standard weight vinyl, white poly lined sleeves and no inserts in case anyone was wondering.

I think it is just a demand thing, I got a copy awhile ago for way under what they are going for now. May e a decade ago you could buy most of the twin tone releases from twin Tones website, got some good stuff from there. Their fanbase is the right age of people who have really ju more back into Vinyl the past few years so that is probably driving demand and price, well and their brief reunion