Preorder Soon! The Room OST

I wouldn't call this a gag release. The football variant might be my favorite, it's a maroonish brown with white smoke. As for price, because it was simplified so much in production its shouldnt run you more than 20 dollars. 17.99 on our webstore. We will repress a deluxe edition later this year with 180 gram super white vinyl, movie poster, booklet, cassette tape with recorded phone conversations,  and a pop up triple gatefold. Thats going to cost you roughly 39.99 but won't be released until late fall to coincide with the Music From The Room tour.

Goddamnit.  Now I REALLY can't tell if you're joking or not.

This isn't a joke. I know the film has a stigma to it but the soundtrack (aside from those three R&B skinamax songs) is flawless. I'll post a video of the test press when it arrives.

Oh I believe you when you say you're pressing it.  What I'm not sure I believe is that "deluxe" you're talking about.  Almost sounds too ridiculous to be true.

Website will launch June 23 with preorders. Details:

450 A/B Rose Red C/D Red Dress

450 A/B Chocolate Brown Swirl C/D Football Maroon Swirl

100 Random Color

Random Color will be randomly inserted and come with certificate of authenticity and glossy jacket. First 50 orders receive a pair of AKR sunglasses. All LPs will be 17.99. (oh hi) Mark your calenders.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...