Preorder Soon! The Room OST

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Eh, it IS pretty fascinating that The Room got made. Franco is very hit or miss though (especially when in "art" mode) so who knows.

No disputing that, definitely.  I just saw the poster for it yesterday, with the infamous "Oh hi Mark" quote – centered and massive, sprawling obnoxiously down the center – and had a genuinely hard time deciding if I should cringe or roll my eyes first.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I've been a fan of The Room ever since I saw it for the first time 6 years ago. Tonight I'm probably going to see it in a theater setting for the first time, I'm so excited.

It's a religious experience. Enjoy. Oh, and don't expect to be able to hear any of the dialogue - the screenings can get loud.

29 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So many times throughout the film I had to remind myself that I was watching James Franco and not Tommy, it was unreal. Hope he wins an Oscar for it

also, unexpected surprise was Zac Efron as Chris R. I could not contain my laughter during that scene

Why would you be trying to contain your laughter at a comedy movie?

• 3 weeks later...