OUT NOW: Refused - Freedom

Refused are set to release a new album on June 30th called" Freedom" through Epitaph Records.

Their new single called "Elektra" is up!

gallery_11320_2_16868.jpg

Tracklist:

Freedom:

01 Elektra 
02 Old Friends / New War
03 Dawkins Christ
04 Françafrique 
05 Thought Is Blood 
06 War on the Palaces 
07 Destroy the Man 
08 366 
09 Servants of Death 
10 Useless Europeans 

PO Link: http://kingsroadmerch.com/refused/

I'm seeing them in Seattle at the end of May. it would be cool to hear new material, but honestly, I wouldn't care if they just played old stuff. I wonder who they're replacing Jon with and how it's going to effect the music, even if they just add a temp hire for the tour. Without the second guitar old material could be a bit lacking.

I'm seeing them in Seattle at the end of May. it would be cool to hear new material, but honestly, I wouldn't care if they just played old stuff. I wonder who they're replacing Jon with and how it's going to effect the music, even if they just add a temp hire for the tour. Without the second guitar old material could be a bit lacking.

Where are they playing?  May is super busy for me, but if it lines up, I'd love to see them.

The Crocodile? Not familiar with it, me and a buddy are coming down from Vancouver for the show, couldn't pass it up.

Oh yeah, Crocodile is great.  I was juggling some things and thought this was a different thread, haha.  I do have a ticket for this show, it should be a blast.  The Crocodile is a pretty small venue for Refused to be playing.