[PO] The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise

No no, releasing it early. If they wanted it released earlier I think they would have just done that. I dont think a random website is allowed to say when they want to release someones album.

Yeah totally.  I have no idea why they'd release it 6 days early.  But I'm not sure what the repercussions will be for them, if any.

I just checked this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12wQ0NrKvMjYUE2wdlJarYJiUGQGsDNm2p4s00eMGl_g/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=htmland saw the ship date marked as 9/1 so maybe they arent too delayed. I also saw a 10/27 ship date for Circa Survive. I assume that is for the juturna pressing. I'd be cool with more Circa vinyl if its not.

Yeah, its Juturna. Release Date is 10/30

I just checked this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12wQ0NrKvMjYUE2wdlJarYJiUGQGsDNm2p4s00eMGl_g/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=htmland saw the ship date marked as 9/1 so maybe they arent too delayed. I also saw a 10/27 ship date for Circa Survive. I assume that is for the juturna pressing. I'd be cool with more Circa vinyl if its not.

Yeah, its Juturna. Release Date is 10/30

Pretty sure that the 9/1 ship date is for the other stuff in the bundles/cds. The website says the vinyl is shipping in early October.

No no, releasing it early. If they wanted it released earlier I think they would have just done that. I dont think a random website is allowed to say when they want to release someones album.

Websites fuck up all the time, a German streaming site put up the TWY record a month early accidentally, things happen, site probably had the old release date or something and didn't get revised info

I got the link from this email. It says that link can be used to check the status of the vinyl. Unless maybe its not updated.

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to thank you for your purchase of The Dear Hunter’s “Act IV: Rebirth and Reprise” Vinyl Pre-order!

These items were originally scheduled to be shipped before the release date of 09.04.15, however this vinyl’s mastering process has now been upgraded to DMM in order to give customers the best vinyl possible! This will create a better audio experience, limiting surface noise and will create a richer fuller sound. Because of this upgrade, we are expecting to have them in our inventory near the beginning of October.

If you’ve purchased other items for this Pre-order, they are still expected to ship shortly before the release date of 09.04. We will be shipping the LPs separate from orders once they arrive into our inventory in October.

You can also find updates on this specific delay at our support center:
https://docs.google....d=0&output=html

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order, please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff 

Is there anyone out there who hasn't ordered their vinyl?

I just want this T-shirt that comes with this bundle.
http://thedearhunter.merchnow.com/products/207593/act-iv-rebirth-in-reprise-180g-2xlp--t-shirt--digital-download

If you're still gonna get a vinyl, buy this bundle and i'll pay you the difference for the shirt!

Hey guys, I finally got the spare cash for the Mega Bundle but by that time it was already a few days after it sold out. On the off-chance anyone here plans to cancel their order please let me know. I would like to snag it off the website immediately. I mainly want it for the oxblood/sea blue haze LP so if anyone would rather just do a trade with the standard swamp green I'd be down to discuss a trade offer. Thanks!

Hey guys, I finally got the spare cash for the Mega Bundle but by that time it was already a few days after it sold out. On the off-chance anyone here plans to cancel their order please let me know. I would like to snag it off the website immediately. I mainly want it for the oxblood/sea blue haze LP so if anyone would rather just do a trade with the standard swamp green I'd be down to discuss a trade offer. Thanks!

No no no no no. I'd guess the only reason any of us paid $130 for the bundle was for that variant. I doubt anyone would want to trade it for the readily available green variant. Your best bet is most likely ebay, but be prepared to pay probably more than the price of the bundle just for that variant alone. Good luck! Also, I dont think cancelled orders go back up. I have a feeling they're just given to employees or friends maybe.

No no no no no. I'd guess the only reason any of us paid $130 for the bundle was for that variant. I doubt anyone would want to trade it for the readily available green variant. Your best bet is most likely ebay, but be prepared to pay probably more than the price of the bundle just for that variant alone. Good luck! Also, I dont think cancelled orders go back up. I have a feeling they're just given to employees or friends maybe.

Forget my first post, I just got one! I was religiously checking the bundle page and they had one in stock! I'm guessing someone cancelled their order or had a funds issue. Hopefully whoever had the order initally isn't too bummed out cause I'm never giving this thing up.

Forget my first post, I just got one! I was religiously checking the bundle page and they had one in stock! I'm guessing someone cancelled their order or had a funds issue. Hopefully whoever had the order initally isn't too bummed out cause I'm never giving this thing up.

Congrats! I guess I was wrong about them going back up. I cant wait to see the color of it in person. I listened to the album but couldnt really enjoy it because i had to keep the volume low on my work computer. I need to put it on my ipod so I can listen in the car full blast.