DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

It looks like the album on white vinyl with the black label. Or the circle is the eye of the owl and the triangle is the beak and its just hyper-"modernistic" but yeah, this kind of sucks. I'll see what the S/t looks like. Hopefully it won't suck but that and the White Pony one are the only ones I think I would get and that's only if they look good. We'll see.

What do you mean by that, out of curiosity?  It's at the top of your hype list?  Or you've already decided it's going to be your album of the year?  One of those statements is understandable.  The other is kind of ridiculous.

Don't know what you mean by "hype" list.  At all.  That's for starters.  I am excited for a new Deftones release.   What's so ridiculous about that? 

Hype list refers to albums you're hyped for, for 2015. #1 on the top of that list would imply that there is nothing else you're more excited to hear, this year.

On the other side of the coin; (in my opinion) deciding that an album is "#1" for the year - as in, the best release of the year - without hearing it first, is a little absurd. Hence my comment of ridiculousness.

I don't think it's ridiculous or unfair for you to be excited for a new Deftones record. No one was arguing that. I just have no idea what you mean when you say the new record is your "#1" in 2015.