DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

Haha, $80 windbreakers. I bought the old "Sacto, CA" one for like $25 on tour in the mid 90's. Those prices are just nuts.

The coolest Deftones item I ever owned, grew out of and gifted, was a black hoodie with the word Deftones in the same style and color as the Metallica logo on the Ride the Lightning cover.

Cool as shit and I can't even find it on google... possibly a bootleg, but I got it from my sisters boyfriend at the time like 20 years ago.

I'm a big Deftones fan, but fuck those prices.

I luckily bought a crew neck of theirs off Hot Topic for about $38 about two winters ago.

Other than that, I just stick to the shirts I see on eBay. Their prices are fucking stupid. $80 windbreakers...

Kind of disappointing since it just blatantly looks like they want money.

And people buy it, which is the worst part. I don't even want to see the Familia group on FB. I bet a bunch already bought this stuff.

The coolest Deftones item I ever owned, grew out of and gifted, was a black hoodie with the word Deftones in the same style and color as the Metallica logo on the Ride the Lightning cover.

Cool as shit and I can't even find it on google... possibly a bootleg, but I got it from my sisters boyfriend at the time like 20 years ago.

That was not a bootleg. They had shirts and a hoodie with that style logo back in the "good old days".

• 4 weeks later...

So I had the pleasure of having some drinks with Frank, Abe, Crook (Team Sleep) Mastadon, Intronaut, and some friends last Sunday when Mastadon played in Sac. I was so tempted to ask about the new album but held my tongue. Such a great night. Just seen them Sunday at Aftershock and they killed it.