DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

is 30 dollars for a double LP from a major label that outrageous? I mean I don't prefer it but there's been worse (cough cough the weeknd)

Yes. It absolutely is completely outrageous. When you consider that you can get double LP's that sound amazing and have awesome packaging for sometimes under $20, yes. It is completely outrageous.

Robotic Empire's Oceanic reissue from 2011 has a thick Stoughton jacket, heavy card stock printed inner's and a phenomenal cut and master and it costs no more than $22 direct from the label. In fact, in 2011 I'm pretty sure they were actually $20 each with $3 shipping. Oh yeah! Don't even get me started on the major label shipping pigfuck of a gouge.

if you want to buy everything from 16 year old goths at your local hot topic, do that.

I don't know if this is aimed at me but I don't think I've ever bought a Hot Topic exclusive because they come out later. I just pick the rarest one from the band/label because they're almost always the same price as the other colors and color doesn't matter to me. I'm not going to draw a number out of a hat or throw darts at my screen to choose one randomly.

I don't know if this is aimed at me but I don't think I've ever bought a Hot Topic exclusive because they come out later. I just pick the rarest one from the band/label because they're almost always the same price as the other colors and color doesn't matter to me. I'm not going to draw a number out of a hat or throw darts at my screen to choose one randomly.

It was pretty obviously aimed at travis.

I truly don't care what you spend your money on.

OK BRO MY BAD SO SRY MAN

maybe don't go subtle bragging about how you buy the rarest variant because you don't care about color lol.

In no way was that a subtle brag. Someone said buying the rarest was stupid or whatever and I explained why it's not and why I do it. We're talking about buying records, it's not worth bragging about.