DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

I'd say that "off" variants are way more likely to fetch a big sale than something with a misprinted label.  The record is fully functional, with proper labels and packaging – just on a very unique color-way.  It's a lot more desirable than a misprint with two A sides, or bad labels, or something comparably insignificant.  I don't know; I'm willing to bet that anyone with a colored Diamond Eyes could probably make a pretty killer profit by throwing it on Discogs, and I'd also wager to say that it wouldn't take long at all for it to sell.  I'd love to see one in an auction on eBay, too.

I'd say that "off" variants are way more likely to fetch a big sale than something with a misprinted label.  The record is fully functional, with proper labels and packaging – just on a very unique color-way.  It's a lot more desirable than a misprint with two A sides, or bad labels, or something comparably insignificant.  I don't know; I'm willing to bet that anyone with a colored Diamond Eyes could probably make a pretty killer profit by throwing it on Discogs, and I'd also wager to say that it wouldn't take long at all for it to sell.  I'd love to see one in an auction on eBay, too.

I'd lean to this side of the argument myself.

Though I see the odd white LP every now and again where there is just a tiny wisp of black and some jazzdad tries to sell it as a ultrarare marbled variant.

Or that guy that was legit upset about the color contamination.

jazzdad.

I'm probably gonna be alone in this opinion (and I'm not saying it's bad because they're clearly talented), but it just reminds me of Evanescence or something, and I don't know why. I can't even get all the way through! Maybe it's the Heartagram tattoo...

This does remind me though that 2 friends of mine covered Bloody Cape ages ago, and it's amazing. I may have to upload it somewhere as you guys need to hear it.

I'm probably gonna be alone in this opinion (and I'm not saying it's bad because they're clearly talented), but it just reminds me of Evanescence or something, and I don't know why. I can't even get all the way through! Maybe it's the Heartagram tattoo...

This does remind me though that 2 friends of mine covered Bloody Cape ages ago, and it's amazing. I may have to upload it somewhere as you guys need to hear it.

Nah, I agree, it does sound that way but its pretty cool they've already recorded/covered a song when it hasnt been out that long. I still cant understand how these people will put up 1:1 full covers within a few days or even hours of something coming out.

Love hearing the lyrics in a different way though. Theres a lot of great acoustic Deftones covers on youtube I still listen to on the reg.