DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

For those in the US, if you order from Amazon uk, it comes out to about $25 bucks shipped, so it's actually the cheapest option.

You said "for those in the US". Based on your response, I now assume you meant UK. What I'm saying is I find it hard to believe anyone, even the almighty Amazon, will sell and ship a copy of this double LP from the UK to the U.S. for $25 USD when the base price of said double LP in the states is at least that much.

This isn't completely unheard of. I order from Amazon US a lot to the UK. Their international shipping is pretty cheap, and often exchange rates really help.

In fact there's a website here in the EU that compares prices on items across amazon EU stores and tells you the cheapest option: http://www.curiua.com

You said "for those in the US". Based on your response, I now assume you meant UK. What I'm saying is I find it hard to believe anyone, even the almighty Amazon, will sell and ship a copy of this double LP from the UK to the U.S. for $25 USD when the base price of said double LP in the states is at least that much.

Dude, why are you still fighting this so hard? He already explained it AND you can go to Amazon.co.uk and do a mock checkout to verify for yourself.

It's £16.66 (must get to last page before checkout confirmation to see this total) to order this album from Amazon UK shipped to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The current currency conversion rate has that come out to $24.01 UNITED STATES DOLLARS. AKA the cheapest current option for ordering this record.

Dude, why are you still fighting this so hard? He already explained it AND you can go to Amazon.co.uk and do a mock checkout to verify for yourself.

It's £16.66 (must get to last page before checkout confirmation to see this total) to order this album from Amazon UK shipped to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The current currency conversion rate has that come out to $24.01 UNITED STATES DOLLARS. AKA the cheapest current option for ordering this record.

I was working a hellish midnight shift and spent the 1 minute I had while taking a piss to check the thread. I hadn't had a chance to go through the entire checkout process to verify, and quite honestly I (obviously) couldn't believe this album could be had for this cheap. Now that I understand that it's The Truth, I'm elated and will order before I collapse in bed. Thanks a lot for jumping down for my throat for "fighting" with him though. Very helpful.

Edit: and thanks to Gippej for the heads up! Sorry for being dense.

I was working a hellish midnight shift and spent the 1 minute I had while taking a piss to check the thread. I hadn't had a chance to go through the entire checkout process to verify, and quite honestly I (obviously) couldn't believe this album could be had for this cheap. Now that I understand that it's The Truth, I'm elated and will order before I collapse in bed. Thanks a lot for jumping down for my throat for "fighting" with him though. Very helpful.

Edit: and thanks to Gippej for the heads up! Sorry for being dense.

Didn't say you were fighting him, you were fighting the deal! Glad I could help you come to your senses.