DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

Since I did not receive an e-mail, I finally cracked and started listening to this.

Weird how the reactions I'm having are complete opposite to most of those voiced in this thread: Hearts/Wires, while being a good song, was kind of meh for me, while I am actually really enjoying Pittura Infamante and Xenon quite a bit!

I didn't think much of "Hearts/Wires" til I listened to it in my car aka not on computer headphones/speakers via stream. I didn't care much for "Doomed User" streaming either but then when I first listened to the CD in my car those tracks became real to me and they are definitely much better to me now than I initially thought.

Rubicon for days.

Anthony Fantanaramadingdong gave it a 4/10. Not linking the video – partially because I'm on mobile at the moment, and lazy, but primarily because no one should care. Just found it amusing since so many people hop on his bandwagon and hang on his word. Between him and Pitchfork, we've got a truly polarizing record for the spoon-fed masses.

Rubicon for days.

Anthony Fantanaramadingdong gave it a 4/10. Not linking the video – partially because I'm on mobile at the moment, and lazy, but primarily because no one should care. Just found it amusing since so many people hop on his bandwagon and hang on his word. Between him and Pitchfork, we've got a truly polarizing record for the spoon-fed masses.

I watched it. He's never been a Deftones fan, which is apparent, but I agree with his legit complaints regarding the mix.

I have the black, but not sure why all the hate with white.

Pale Emperor on white is one of the quietest LPs I own. I have loads of white, none with any sound quality issues.

Same. A few people on here have admitted they dislike the way it looks which is a matter of personal taste and I get that. Then again I'm not an audiophile. 

Rubicon for days.

That's ok because I give his reviews a 4/10. He's mastered the art of "saying a lot when I'm saying nothing at all."