Fat Wreck 25th Anniversary Tour

Has anyone gone to one of the shows? How was it? When did the first band play?

I went to the show in Toronto. Set times were as follows

Doors: 2pm

Toy Guitar 3pm

Masked Intruder: 3:45pm

The Flatliners: 4:30pm

Swingin' Utters: 5:15pm

Strung Out: 6:10pm

Lagwagon: 7:10pm

NOFX: 8:20pm

They were bang on too. Never more than 10-15 minutes between bands. It was a decent day of music. toyguitar were great, it was my first time seeing them. Masked Intruder powered through their set with not much crowd interaction. They only started telling jokes and what not until close to the end of the set. The Flatliners were par for the course. I love their music but I've seen them far too many times and they usually stick to the same songs when they don't have a headlining set. Swingin' Utters played a good mix of old and new. Again I love their music but they're not the greatest live band, much better in a club. Strung Out's set was a bit underwhelming. But they did play a NUFAN song (Soulmate). Lagwagon played Trashed front to back (minus Back One Out) fucked up a couple songs but that's to be expected on the first day of the tour. Joey also started out Brown Eyed Girl by saying how much they hate playing it. Then finished the set with a NUFAN song (Exit) and May 16. Didn't stick around for NOFX because I'm not a fan anymore, so I can't speak on their set.

Oh and for merch they had two tents set up. One was selling band shirts/hoodies and the other one was Fat Wreck stuff. The Fat Wreck one had 25th anniversary shirts, beer coozies and records. I didn't really look at what records they had but The Flatliners mentioned they were selling their new album and I saw a lot of people walking around with the old Fat Wreck comps so I'm assuming they were selling those too.

NOFX shirts were $30, Lagwagon and Strung Out were $25, Flatliners and Swingin' Utters were $20 and Masked Intruder and toyguitar shirts were $15. Some of the bands had a mix of old and new designs, but most of them had tour dates on the back.