PO NOW Senses Fail- Pull the Thorns From Your Heart

http://merchnow.com/products/newstuff/bundles

I'm really looking forward to this, I loved Renacer and I'm hoping they expanded/explored more of heavier side of their music on this one.

• Pressing Info:

• Purple in Pink with White Splatter - 500 - Pure Noise Store 
  • Blue / Grey Smash with Magenta Splatter - 500 - Hot Topic 
  • Half Transparent Purple / Half Baby Pink - 1500 - Various 

Always loved Senses Fail, and I enjoyed Renacer.  But I honestly would like something more on the lines of The Fire.  I respect the heavier sounds, but I cant really understand Buddy nearly as well as on previous albums.  And for a guy who's lyrics I really enjoyed through out his entire career, it would make it more enjoyable if I could make them out.  Either way I'm psyched for new SF!

Always loved Senses Fail, and I enjoyed Renacer.  But I honestly would like something more on the lines of The Fire.  I respect the heavier sounds, but I cant really understand Buddy nearly as well as on previous albums.  And for a guy who's lyrics I really enjoyed through out his entire career, it would make it more enjoyable if I could make them out.  Either way I'm psyched for new SF!

I could not get into The Fire at all! I was nervous for Renacer when it was announced. I've always been a huge SF fan but The Fire for me was a huge disappointment. I love Renacer and still listen to it often so I'm hoping this one is just as heavy. Ancient Tombs was my favorite off Renacer! 

Senses Fail is my favorite band and has been for awhile, that being said with the single so far I can see this album being a grower, but I also definitely know there will be a solid variety in the songs. I will definitely be ordering this to keep my collection complete though

Guest s0uthard

I for one am totally feeling the new song. I preordered the Purple in Pink with White Splatter, though it is sucks they had to bundle it with the split, since I already have that. Oh well, it was only an extra 3 bucks and maybe I will get a jacket that is not beat up.

Also, to those that are not liking the single, do keep in mind that Buddy recently said that the album is about half songs like this and the other half is most post-rock and more like Renacer. It shall be an interesting mix.

Being a huge SF song and giving this another shot Im still not a fan of it.  But they just posted this on their facebook which makes me feel a bit better about the album.  We shall see.

"People who are afraid that the new record is all heavy, it isn't, but at the same time there are much heavier songs then the one we released. If you have some patience, you will hear the full scope of the record. It is much more than just one song or one style, or clean vocals or not. It's a message best digested as a whole."