Lit - A Place In The Sun (June 2nd, 2015)

10 minutes ago, Savanti said:

Shipping was $4.99.  I also picked up the Angus soundtrack for $10, so total was supposed to be $24.99.  Instead I got an e-mail for $44.99.  I received a shipping confirmation e-mail from them this morning but no response to my price adjustment inquiry yet.  I asked to cancel the order if they are unable to honor the sale price...

It's gonna take you two weeks to get this sorted out, at least. My last order with them had a ton of issues and it took a month to get half my order. I filed a dispute and they sent it right out that day. I suggest just filing a dispute if they don't respond within a couple days. 

28 minutes ago, Savanti said:

Received an e-mail response from SRC:

I am sorry we will have to cancel that item. It was sold out at 10$ while you were checking out. Sorry it went quick. 

Do you want to keep the other item or cancel the entire order? Sorry again,

Danny K.
Awesome Support Team Member
srcvinyl

You know you have great customer service when you have "Awesome" in your job title.  

They can't let one more copy go at $10?  I'm sure these are flying on the shelf at $29.99

47 minutes ago, dbarila said:

You know you have great customer service when you have "Awesome" in your job title.  

They can't let one more copy go at $10?  I'm sure these are flying on the shelf at $29.99

It's in stock ready to ship, so not sure what the big issue is about honoring the price.  I asked if he could double check that there was absolutely no way to accommodate my request.  If the answer comes back no, I said please go ahead and cancel my order.  I received this response back:

I can honor it but my boss said i have to issue the difference in store credit. Is that okay? Sorry again =/

Danny K.
srcvinyl

47 minutes ago, dbarila said:

It's in stock ready to ship, so not sure what the big issue is about honoring the price.  I asked if he could double check that there was absolutely no way to accommodate my request.  If the answer comes back no, I said please go ahead and cancel my order.  I received this response back:

I can honor it but my boss said i have to issue the difference in store credit. Is that okay? Sorry again =/

Danny K.
srcvinyl

1 minute ago, Savanti said:

Danny K.
srcvinyl

He did the same thing when thy lost my order and didn't have everything in stock to send a second time. Luckily I need the AK3 and blink reissues they're doing, otherwise I would've been pissed. 

5 minutes ago, rds said:

They should have charged you $200 for the Lit LP and then given you $190 store credit.

LOL.  I wrote them back proposing a solution similar to what throughbeingcruel suggested.  I want the Sublime self-titled reissue coming out in a couple of weeks.  I asked if I could just add that to this order and pay the $9.99 differential.  Waiting to hear back on whether or not that can work.

Edited by Savanti

38 minutes ago, Savanti said:

LOL.  I wrote them back proposing a solution similar to what throughbeingcruel suggested.  I want the Sublime self-titled reissue coming out in a couple of weeks.  I asked if I could just add that to this order and pay the $9.99 differential.  Waiting to hear back on whether or not that can work.

Just keep the credit in your account, and apply it when you place the order for Sublime. That's what I'm doing when I can afford to pay the difference. They did actually credit me $14.99 when the record was $9.99, but I think that's because it took a month to resolve and I filed a dispute before they took action. Of course I immediately canceled the dispute, but I filed it to get some asses in gear. 

If you call the Niagara Falls store, they might be able to get them to actually respond.  I had a problem with checkout, called and they were able to figure it out within  couple of minutes.  They are apparently attached to the main offices and can help out in certain circumstances.  I was told that they only have one customer service rep, which seems incredibly undersized seeing all the issues they are constantly having.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
5 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

Lol why does this band keep trying?

It’s their means of income? It seems like it’s their career, even if it’s boring as hell to listen to. It must pay their bills if they’re still at it. The weird thing to me though is…why did they come out with a legit country album in 2018 and now are back to this style?