Lit - A Place In The Sun (June 2nd, 2015)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

can someone who owns it comment on the quality? I almost bit at the price until the two mentions of it I saw on discogs. One guy said it was mediocre and another guy basically said it was awful. I am not looking for it to become my best sounding record but I am on the fence enough to just let it go if it is as bad as those two people made it out to be. I have no doubt we will see it on sale again sometime in the near future either on Amazon or src.

11 hours ago, Savanti said:

This was $10 during the SRC flash sale this weekend.  It came up as $10 in my cart and $10 at checkout.  I just got my email receipt and it shows I'm being charged full price, $29.99?!  I emailed SRC about it, waiting for a response.  What are the odds they honor the sale price?  

And to think I alllllmost bought a couple of things this weekend from SRC.  Glad I didn't. 

2 hours ago, dbarila said:

Might have bought this for $10 for some 9th grade nostalgia.  What did shipping cost?

Shipping was $4.99.  I also picked up the Angus soundtrack for $10, so total was supposed to be $24.99.  Instead I got an e-mail for $44.99.  I received a shipping confirmation e-mail from them this morning but no response to my price adjustment inquiry yet.  I asked to cancel the order if they are unable to honor the sale price...

9 minutes ago, Savanti said:

Shipping was $4.99.  I also picked up the Angus soundtrack for $10, so total was supposed to be $24.99.  Instead I got an e-mail for $44.99.  I received a shipping confirmation e-mail from them this morning but no response to my price adjustment inquiry yet.  I asked to cancel the order if they are unable to honor the sale price...

Did you check your credit card balance? If not, see what the hold was for. That should tell you what you were really charged.