PO: Titus Andronicus - The Most Lamentable Tragedy 3LP

Pre-ordered immediately. I bet this is going to be better than The Monitor.

"TMLT is both the crown jewel of the band’s discography and the legend that contextualizes their entire body of work. It reveals that +@ are what hardcore fans have said they are for years, and what the world must now recognize them to be: not merely the greatest rock and roll band of this era, but one of the greatest rock and roll bands of all time."

Sweet, glad they are with merge and I can wait to preorder this.

Kind of off topic but does anyone know if there are any more singles coming from their 7 inch series? Can't remember how many there are supposed to be and wondering if I need to change my address with them.

How many of the 7" have you received?  I think I've only got like 2 or 3, but I haven't got one in a LONG time...

How many of the 7" have you received? I think I've only got like 2 or 3, but I haven't got one in a LONG time...

I'm pretty sure I have three, but the first one technically counted as two according to the band. I think there should be 3 more left. If I remember correctly they were going to release them every six months - I could be wrong though.