[PO NOW] DREDG - Catch Without Arms

The average salary for a college grad in the U.S. is $46,000 per year, which works out to about $22 per hour. Of course, you have to pull out some taxes. So I should've said about an hour and a half of work for the average college grad. 

I think this album is worth a lot more than an hour and a half of work. 

Goddammit, I am tired of people complaining about the cost of a record. I see people dropping $25 on two Budweisers at a concert. I see people dropping $5 a day on their stupid Starbucks shit. I see people dropping $50+ to drink at a bar every weekend. If you don't want to pay $25 for a great record, something you can listen to and enjoy again and again, then get the fuck out of vinyl collecting. Or just steal the mp3s. Jesus Christ.

And go ahead and downvote this all you want, but you know I'm right. Fucking $25. That's an hour of work for the average college grad.

I want to live in your idea of America.

Most people don't pay those prices. At least I don't.

$25 for a single LP is on the ridiculous side of things. Don't defend this shit like it needs a white knight. There are labels putting out high quality gatefold 2xLPs for $20. I agree that at a certain point if you want something you need to suck it up and pay what you have to pay, but you still have a right to complain.

Besides, anyone paying $25 for two Budweisers doesn't respect themselves.

Haha apparently no one cares. It's pretty!! Given, many albums use CD quality for vinyl pressings and it's generally fine, like El Cielo. But it's not worth $25 for me in this case.

yeah el Cielo sounds great for being cd quality but that cd sounds amazing on its own. But yeah. I'm gonna wait and get it they other way. Lol

He should stop trying to play keys & drums at the same time, because that's something he can't do...

Nevertheless, those guys from Equal Vision aren't stupid...their "regular" single LPs go for 14.99 or 15.99...why not put $10 on top of the release of a more famous band and milk their fans? -_-

BTW, it says that there are 1250 on the webstore...so they've probably pressed 2500 (or even more?) and sell them through other channels

What other channels? Dredg sold the previous re-releases of leitmotif and el cielo only through merch now as well. And they have currently about 740 left in stock there. So i think 1250 is accurate.

Does any body know by the way to how much el cielo was limited? There were always two numbers floating around.i think

What other channels? Dredg sold the previous re-releases of leitmotif and el cielo only through merch now as well. And they have currently about 740 left in stock there. So i think 1250 is accurate.

Does any body know by the way to how much el cielo was limited? There were always two numbers floating around.i think

Tour? Other stores? I don't know, but there must be a reason behind the wording...or they just don't care about wording at all!

AFAIK, Leitmotif /500, El Cielo /1400...

Tour? Other stores? I don't know, but there must be a reason behind the wording...or they just don't care about wording at all!

AFAIK, Leitmotif /500, El Cielo /1400...

Yeah, on tour you'll probably be able to get a copy, they sold el cielo for 50 Euros on their el cielo/cwa tour in 2014 haha. But i assume this new release won't be available through other online stores - just like the last releases. But then I find 1250 a quite low number for a release like that ... i mean it's catch without arms, why would they press more copies of el cielo? If the numbers in the store are correct they are already half sold out after a day. Maybe you're right with the number...we'll see