[PO NOW] DREDG - Catch Without Arms

How did this happen? You were one of the first people to get stoked on the initial announcement back in November. Genuinely curious.

The pre order was a few months away before actual ship date and I wasn't sure if I would be living in the US or Ireland at the time.Got one now so it all worked out :)

The pre order was a few months away before actual ship date and I wasn't sure if I would be living in the US or Ireland at the time.Got one now so it all worked out :)

That's fair enough. Glad you were able to snag one. I hope everyone else jumps on those 100 that went up today. I can't foresee the aftermarket being too generous on this one, despite the quantity pressed in total.

Saw that one too. Maybe that's the same as the white (?) pressing of El Cielo?

I believe "El Cielo" on white was test presses. But not entirely sure.

I just can't wait to complete my dredg collection on vinyl!

Also, rumor 'round the campfire is that the guys have gotten together fer the first time since the beginnin' of "Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy" to write new music!

Also, rumor 'round the campfire is that the guys have gotten together fer the first time since the beginnin' of "Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy" to write new music!

Ahh! Care to divulge where you've heard this rumor? Let's also just go ahead say it'll be the first time they've worked on new music since "The Pariah..."

Edit: Just saw the posts on the Traversing forum. Those dudes are always in the know. Really excited just to know the prospect of new music is a possibility now.

I believe "El Cielo" on white was test presses. But not entirely sure.

I just can't wait to complete my dredg collection on vinyl!

Also, rumor 'round the campfire is that the guys have gotten together fer the first time since the beginnin' of "Worst Album Ever Written" to write new music!

Where did you find it? I typed in my order# & postal code and get the info about my order...but nothing about shipping info?!

Your's hasn't shipped or hasn't/won't be updated on their website. Under order status it would show "Shipped on...". Unfortunately merch now has historically had issues with regularly updating order statuses. When I scroll through my past orders roughly half of them still say "order received" while the other half have the shipping info.

Your's hasn't shipped or hasn't/won't be updated on their website. Under order status it would show "Shipped on...". Unfortunately merch now has historically had issues with regularly updating order statuses. When I scroll through my past orders roughly half of them still say "order received" while the other half have the shipping info.

OK, thanks...good to know. As long as I receive the record some time in April, I'm fine :)