[PO NOW] DREDG - Catch Without Arms

• 5 months later...

37 minutes ago, ntslash said:

What the fuck else would it be? A box set of pillows? 

The box set could easily be CD's and/or DVD's. I never take for granted that unspecified box set formats are going to definitely be vinyl. I've been disappointed too many times before. They didn't even specify that the box set was going to be inclusive of the studio albums in any capacity. For all we know it could be box set for a live performance that was recorded and will contain the performance on CD and DVD with a special glossy 32 page hardbound photo book. There is literally nothing specified about what this box would be a set of.

And yeah, maybe it would include a pillow. Stranger items have been thrown into box sets for music artists before.

Edited by mcpherson123

The 'scrap book' part of the list that they posted leads me to believe that it's going to be a vinyl box set, maybe with b sides and everything + behind the scenes booklet or whatever. Eventhough I have all of their records i would be very interested in that.

They would be kind of stupid to not re release their albums. Somehow there seems to be a huge demand for them but then at the same time the green CWA took fucking months to sell out around 1000 copies, and it's probably the record they are most known for.

I would imagine there are issues with their former label Interscope in rereleasin’ at least “el Cielo” on vinyl. “Leitmotif” they did on their own and then Interscope rereleased it shortly before or after “el Cielo.”

If it’s new or unreleased music I haven’t heard already I’m in!

1 hour ago, Kyte30351 said:

I would imagine there are issues with their former label Interscope in rereleasin’ at least “el Cielo” on vinyl. “Leitmotif” they did on their own and then Interscope rereleased it shortly before or after “el Cielo.”

If it’s new or unreleased music I haven’t heard already I’m in!

I'm pretty sure the rights to the Interscope albums have gone to the band by now. I could be wrong. I think they just have an issue accessing the masters of those albums.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...