Wildflange Stop Shop No Longer Taking Offers

kamalatapes

Going to spend all night packing. Tomorrow I need to go to the USPS for more cardboard inserts. Did not expect such a great sale, you guys are fab. You will all be rewarded with a pleasant surprise! A free LP? A free 7"? A free cassette? I think so! Expect a tracking number Tuesday. More bundles to be had by VC. Let's do this!

Thank you a ton VC. Shop is closed! No more offers taken at this point. There are still those of you who already PM'd me about some offers that we might still be able to work out but definitely nothing else from new PMs! This was my personal collection, not doubles, not stock pile, so please understand if we weren't able to come to some sort of agreement on prices, I couldn't just let everything go for the hell of it. But that sale may come up when it's time to buy a Subaru ;) I felt I dipped well below the going rate especially for those of you who piled on the bundles! I am extremely appreciative for every single VC member who inquired! I know a lot of you don't post but wait for awesome sales and that's cool. I hope we will all stay in touch with the cassette label I'm working on. You gave me a great jump start and I didn't have to resort to a kickstarter which I have no idea how the hell works anyways. Your reward is in heaven all, my sincerest gratitude for your business.

**Update as of 2:45am PST May 5th**

Been packing like a mf. Just wrapping up the last VC order. Going to be doing a one stop drop. I know one of you asked I ship this out in 1-2 days. That's just not realistic right now since the post office is open only during the times I have work and since I have one large load to drop off this will all be done Wednesday. Please understand, I think I've given everyone a pretty gorgeous deal, so yes, I'm eyeing Wednesday. Thanks again VC. Hope you enjoy your freebie too. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...