PO: Chuck Palahniuk - Expedition

1. Pygmy was hysterical, and if you like Chuck, you'll enjoy it.

2. I've yet to "listen" to a book, so this short will be a good intro to listening to audio books.

3. Picked up Make Something Up... this weekend and will skip Expedition until this comes in...

Main point of post: Rare Bird Lit says the books are expected to ship end of June/ Early July. That's obviously not a guarantee, but we can hope. :)

Well, shove wax up my urethra. I'll "need" that. Anyone going to SDCC wanna hook a somewhat pretentious asshole up (I mean me)?

Anyone picking up the comics? #1 sold out but I had it on pull from my local comic shop and I like it so far. 

I might grab it an issue or two in digital and pick up the TPB if I like it.  I haven't enjoyed most of his later work and didn't think Fight Club was all that great as a novel, so my expectations are a little low.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

But unfortunately they were the same price unsigned!

And personally Ild rather have one unsigned, that he could sign when I see him in person.

Unfortunately, Chuck doesn't do that many events anymore, and the events he does schedule, he doesn't sign anything in a signing line style. You get a signed copy of the latest book when you enter the theater/hall/event space.