PO: Neck Deep - Life's Not Out To Get You

Yeah, Threat Level definitely grew on me, and the album grew on me. I still like Copacetic better, but that's just my opinion. This album definitely kicks ass though, I just wish they made more aggressive songs like they did with  AHOBD, i mean Jeremy McKinnon produced the album!! lol Still a great offering, it sounds like they're going for the more poppy sound like NFG. 

So theres 4 and/or 9 variants for this album thus far? The regular pre-order color of red with splatter, the HT Tri-Color, the retail "Turquoise", then the 6 Warped Tour Exclusives on Blue with splatter?

Do you think they actually sold all the copies from Warped? Because I would still love to grab one of them. I know the last week you could purchase any of them, which means that they didn't sell a single weeks worth. 

So theres 4 and/or 9 variants for this album thus far? The regular pre-order color of red with splatter, the HT Tri-Color, the retail "Turquoise", then the 6 Warped Tour Exclusives on Blue with splatter?

Do you think they actually sold all the copies from Warped? Because I would still love to grab one of them. I know the last week you could purchase any of them, which means that they didn't sell a single weeks worth. 

No they definitely didn't sell all of them. I would imagine they'll be selling leftovers on tour until they run out, but who knows. I'm hoping some go up online.

sadly meaning?

as if there were any doubt that one of the powerhouse "up and coming" pop punk bands would need a pressing that large

Well it was said it would be /1000.

I would have hoped the pre order variant would stay that way for those of us who back the band before the release and that they would mass produce the retail variant. But that doesnt seem to be the case.

"Our new album, 'Life's Not Out To Get You', will be released on August 14th, 2015 via Hopeless Records.

Pre-orders for the album will launch next week on May 12th, alongside first single/ video, 'Can't Kick Up The Roots'.

We cannot wait to start sharing this new music with you!!!"

Pressing Info:

A Side Red & B Side Yellow w/ Heavy White Splatter - /1000

[/color][/font]

8rdZvfv.jpg

So, drove home from college today and found a few packages, one of which was from MerchNow, so I was a little confused. Ended up being the Neck Deep record (I purchased the Warped Tour variant).

Full package: Record, flimsy lyric insert, white sleeve.

I absolutely love this record, but was pretty disappointed with this. I thought with the special jacket you got at Warped, you'd still be shipped the record and the normal sleeve it comes in (the album artwork sleeve), not just the boring white sleeve. Also, the "splatter" just doesn't look as good as it could.

These aren't really issues at all, just some things that, when I think about them, I can't help but let out a little sigh.

When it comes down to it, I just want to listen to the record, so it's all good. Here's some pics. (My Warped Tour jacket is at my apartment at school, so not included - I have the orange one, though)

bb834e8d41a8df61a9a1d0ee2298b043.png

02ea00977737421f274924370a542dd4.png

bba7e24316be8e980a626d0466fb28a3.png