FT: Twenty One Pilots RSD 2015 7"

thatoddkid

I have up for trade, a brand new sealed copy of Twenty One Pilots the LC LP which was a Record Store Day 2015 Exclusive! It is a red 7" vinyl cut into the shape of Ohio! I know that this is a vinyl site, but I was hoping to see if I could trade it for some playstation games. Any system will do, I just want to work on my Playstation library. I might be willing to sell if someone gives me a good enough offer. I haven't done a trade on here in a while but I am reliable and I do have an Ebay account with some feed back (100% feedback though). Let me know if anyone is interested.

image_zpsosbkw6uz.jpg

• 3 months later...

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I am a huge TØP fan, and I unfortunately do not have any games I could trade for this, however I was wondering if you'd sell the vinyl for a reasonable price, I've been searching for this vinyl for about a year now, but they're being sold at unreasonably high price. I hope this is still up for trade/sell please get back to me ASAP. 

Thank You :)