PO: David Bowie - Heathen (180 gram blue deluxe)

Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso (David Bowie/Jeff Beck/Deep Purple) for the first time on audiophile vinyl, David Bowie’s Heathen will truly become one of the most important and historical 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl titles in quite some time. To celebrate David Bowie’s amazing career, we further enhance this limited anniversary edition with a stunning tri-fold cover featuring the original artwork elements as well as being pressed by R.T.I on translucent blue vinyl.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X0UUC3M/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00X0UUC3M&linkCode=as2&tag=kersjour-20&linkId=GT5KO374B4DTZO53

Hmm... the MOV version sounds really good, so I don't know if I'm into this. Maybe if it drops down near $20.

MOV did a limited run of 500 on orange, they look amazing. I love when I don't play a record for an extended period of time, take it out and see a beautiful colored record that has a well thought out color that lends, or plays off the album artwork. 

I don't really know what blue has to do with this album though, grey and black swirl, orange and grey or even grey would lend better to the overall design. 

Don't quit your day job. Anyone can match. Blue is the complimentary color to orange. They look really good together. So the vinyl will go with the artwork, but stand out on its own. Nice choice.

If an all new master was created for this, then you will definately want to check it out. MOV is fine, but they usually sound EQ wise exactly like the digital files that were used to create the original CD as that is what they are sent by the record company.

Don't quit your day job. Anyone can match. Blue is the complimentary color to orange. They look really good together. So the vinyl will go with the artwork, but stand out on its own. Nice choice.

If an all new master was created for this, then you will definately want to check it out. MOV is fine, but they usually sound EQ wise exactly like the digital files that were used to create the original CD as that is what they are sent by the record company.

Next time I have a personal opinion I'll consult the color wheel first to make sure and check for complimentary options.