Paint It Black - CVA

I think someone stole this from me. I just realized this I think last night when I was putting my records on recordnerd.com that I thought i owned both PIB LP's, and CVA was on marble blue... but I can't seem to find it. so now I need to own this. someone have one for sale? Its probably my 5th favorite hardcore record of all time.

there are other colors, but I think we can only get copies of the clear blue. Ordered some more today and will have them by monday or tuesday of next week.

Paint It Black - "Paradise" (solid lime green/hand screened/174/250)

where was it hand numbered???? This was the one available AT the record release in Philly, right?

and the one you'll never get, what one is that?

that hand screened one was available when you preordered it through jade tree. the one I know I'll never get was a european press that was spray painted, it is out of 25. adambomb has one.

Paint It Black - "Paradise" (solid lime green/hand screened/174/250)

where was it hand numbered???? This was the one available AT the record release in Philly, right?

and the one you'll never get, what one is that?

that hand screened one was available when you preordered it through jade tree. the one I know I'll never get was a european press that was spray painted, it is out of 25. adambomb has one.

then I think these were also available at the release show at the church in philly I went too. the layout is screen printed, but I never looked to see if it was numbered

1000 Clear Green Vinyl w/ Regular LP Jackets

250 Solid Lime Green Vinyl w/ Hand-Numbered Silk-Screened LP Jackets Only Sold Via Pre-Orders & At Record Release Shows

25 Solid Lime Green Vinyl w/ Hand-Numbered Spray-Painted LP Jackets Only Sold At Record Release Show In Philly

203 Dark Lime Green Vinyl w/ Hand-Numbered Silk-Screened LP Jackets Only Sold On 2005 European Tour

6 Test Pressings

i know a euro tour one was on ebay a year ago, or so. the preorders are numbered on the inside, top left corner, i believe??