FT Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

Beardoslawski

What would you spend for the Deja Entendu RSD edition?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. I would pay no more than 100$.

2. 2. I can't stand the semi emo/punk band...

3. 3. I would pay my left nutt or ovaries!

I grabbed it not knowing you could pre order it still threw bull moose. I know I don't need to explain myself but the Internet sucks.

I have there repressing and there RSD release. If "flipping" means "trade" than yeah I'm flipping...haha

i mean i'll trade you something worth $40, but if you expect something worth $200 then you are doing the same thing as flipping for cash

What makes and album worth 200$? What makes an album 30$? The Internet / supply and demand. I hate supply and demand, I'm trying to trade a 40$ record for records that when they came out few years back only sold for 20-30 bucks but now go for 150-300. I'm just trying to trade an album that happens to be driving people bat shit crazy. Who gives a crap about my grammar. Isn't this a website for vinyl lovers looking to share an experience that we all fell in love with.

Its on my want list but its been on amazon for $15 - $16 pretty consistently, so i'm not too worried about hunting it down just yet.

Word I saw you had Iron and Wines Around The Well been trying to find that at shops for a while now. So wasn't sure if you wanted to trade for that Coldplay album.

I don't shop on Amazon only small business stores. Some call that being a hipster I call it helping.

Word I saw you had Iron and Wines Around The Well been trying to find that at shops for a while now. So wasn't sure if you wanted to trade for that Coldplay album.

I don't shop on Amazon only small business stores. Some call that being a hipster I call it helping.

Hipsters don't flip records