The future of vinyl records survey

Not sure if there is any particular reason you made all questions open text, but you could get a lot more useable data and insight with better questioning and multiple choice answers rather than paragraph responses (not to mention the fact that you will save yourself a ton of time by not having to read, collate and then process qualitative responses).

Don't mean to sound overly negative with my response here, but I have a lot of experience in this area, so I figured some constructive criticism is always helpful! Good luck with the project and feel free to msg me if you want any help...

Thank you Kentin and Essjaydee, appreciate it.

The reason it is open text is to encourage descriptive answers. I don't want to do it by percentages of 5% hip hop 50% rock etc. Thanks for the feedback though, will take on board for next time.

No problem... i just re-read my post... Sorry if I came across overly critical - wasn't my intention :)

Best of luck with everything!

Dont have the time to fill the survey, but the biggest change I have noticed in the recent years is that people are actually playing their records. If you look the threads here made couple of years ago, no one, not even a single person is talking about the sound quality and the pressing quality. Lately this place has turned into a Steve Hoffman music forum. Its a good thing of course. The downside for a lot of people of course is that they have realized how crappy some of the records sound. Some companies made easy money for years with selling CD-s pressed to vinyl. This rarely happens now. The future? Vinyl will be the main physical format and CD-s will be cheap or free promo items only. 

Im drunk btw

should've just filled out the survey...

Thanks for the opportunity to skew the results toward "vinyl will live forever!"