PO: Kacey Musgraves - Pageant Material LP

• 1 year later...

INTRODUCING: "A Very Kacey Christmas" featuring Leon Bridges Willie Nelson and The Quebe Sisters ❄️ out OCT 28 / Vinyl out NOV 18

“Working on my first Christmas album has been one of the most enriching musical experiences I’ve ever had and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it,” said Musgraves. “I really wanted to create a whimsical throwback holiday record, one that evokes feelings of nostalgia and simpler times. I think that the fine musicians and brains that were a part of... this project have helped me create a body of music that can be added to people’s classic collections.”

1. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

2. Let It Snow (featuring The Quebe Sisters)

3. Christmas Don’t Be Late

4. A Willie Nice Christmas (Featuring Willie Nelson and Trigger; Written by Kacey Musgraves, Shane McAnally and Josh Osborne)

5. Feliz Navidad

6. Christmas Makes Me Cry (Written by Kacey Musgraves, Shane McAnally and Brandy Clark)

7. Present Without A Bow (Featuring Leon Bridges; Written by Kacey Musgraves, Leon Bridges, Austin Jenkins and Luke Laird)

8. Mele Kalikimaka (featuring The Quebe Sisters)

9. I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas

10. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

11. Ribbons and Bows (Written by Kacey Musgraves, Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter)

12. What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?

Produced by KM, Kyle Ryan, + Misa Arriaga ❄️ Photography + design by Kelly Christine Photo

14212060_1145056642235777_57799513576759

• 2 weeks later...

Totally late and random post/question. Did anyone else have a misprint on the pink Pageant Material pressing? Mine has 'Side B' label printed on both sides. I have to look at the dead wax inscription each time I spin it to see which is A or B lol Just wondering if anyone else had some problem. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, jhulud said:

yep, as far as I know, that's the one they're referencing.

related, I'm also debating asking the wife if we should spring to go to Nashville for NYE with John Prine, Jason Isbell and Kacey at the Opry.

91e5q5NoTiL._SX425_.jpg

A Very Kacey Christmas [Amazon Exclusive LP]                              

https://www.amazon.com/Very-Kacey-Christmas-Amazon-Exclusive/dp/B01LXP7IIA/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1477425023&sr=1-3

No specifics outside of the image saying autographed. But it's up now. $19.98.