Trade Me Your Screamo Records!

jacktownjim

Feeling real in the mood to get some trading done, and I'm generally interested in just about anything "skramz-y" I don't have. Maybe I'll compile a list of artists I'm particularly interested in later but for now just let me know what you've got! Here's my DeadFormat:

https://deadformat.net/collection/JacktownJim

Admittedly I'm probably too attached to too many things on my tradelist so things not on the FS/FT section might be a bit tougher to get me to part with but it never hurts to ask. Hit me up! :)

It took me close to two years to hunt down my big skramz wants, and I still haven't crossed all of them off the list. Good luck in the hunt.

prices have at least gone down on a lot of them it seems to me. i've been trying for a complete Loma collection for a couple years and am like 5 or 6 releases out, just missing a couple DW tests and one or two obscure tour presses. 

if you're interested in any of the rare stuff Jimmy, I see there are a couple Loma Prieta Dark Mountain record release presses sitting on discogs for $70. 

you need to get the funeral diner LP, it's pretty cheap

I'm guessing you mean that Underdark repress? I've been meaning to but I just took a real big hit crossing off a few big things off my list (Saetia, Hot Cross, and City of Caterpillar namely) so I should probably limit my spending. Should really get around to that though...

It took me close to two years to hunt down my big skramz wants, and I still haven't crossed all of them off the list. Good luck in the hunt.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it! Know this will be a longstanding endeavor but it should be a fun ride haha.

prices have at least gone down on a lot of them it seems to me. i've been trying for a complete Loma collection for a couple years and am like 5 or 6 releases out, just missing a couple DW tests and one or two obscure tour presses. 

if you're interested in any of the rare stuff Jimmy, I see there are a couple Loma Prieta Dark Mountain record release presses sitting on discogs for $70. 

That's awesome! Would definitely love to see pictures of what you've gotten so far sometime if you ever have the time, sounds impressive! I'm honestly not too choosy about variant collecting outside of certain favorites, just happy to have a listening copy of this or that you know? I appreciate the tip though buddy!

Buy my band's demo tape and it will be one of your screamo essential

Hahahaha, feel free to shoot me a link so I can give that a listen pal!