PO soon: Crucial Dudes/Hisdayhascome split 7''

I mostly think it's a new album because of this, posted 5/28/12

https://twitter.com/crucialdudes/status/207177658159738881

Wow, three years in the making, huh? 

Also, are there new band members? Supposedly some of the members are in another band. I came to this conclusion based off of this tweet from Jump Start Record's twitter post: https://twitter.com/jumpstartrecs/status/596752837679259648

Fuckin' hyped for some new Crucial Dudes. I think they could've been huge had they not broken up.

Yeah they could have been BIG! Let's hope that the news on Tuesday is a new LP, I mean I don't see why it wouldn't be. 

Thanks for the heads up on this. I loved 61 Penn and somehow never happened upon these songs. I just assumed these songs never got recorded. I dig the dual 7" idea too.

Yeah, the split w/ Shared Arms is awesome as well, check it out if you haven't already. 

Podacter is made up of Brandon, Billy, and Eric of Crucial Dudes. Alec was in Podacter when they first started and is actually on both recordings that they have released so far. Alec plays bass/sings in Aspiga. He has been with us for quite a few years now. He is on every recording from Every Last Piece forward. Jason is in Donor. 

This reunion show is pretty significant for the band and it's great to see the split finally getting released. 

Podacter is made up of Brandon, Billy, and Eric of Crucial Dudes. Alec was in Podacter when they first started and is actually on both recordings that they have released so far. Alec plays bass/sings in Aspiga. He has been with us for quite a few years now. He is on every recording from Every Last Piece forward. Jason is in Donor. 

This reunion show is pretty significant for the band and it's great to see the split finally getting released. 

yeah, it's just not fair to us people who don't live in that area :( 

You want big big news? Read a newspaper

LOL no, but seriously, the only reason why i'm so upset is because I just moved to FL and now I won't be able to go to this show! It's NEWS to everyone in the tri-state area, Damn, i'm still so upset that this had to happen, I might make a trip back up north in Sept, and if I do, I'll definitely be going. 

yeah, it's just not fair to us people who don't live in that area :(

LOL no, but seriously, the only reason why i'm so upset is because I just moved to FL and now I won't be able to go to this show! It's NEWS to everyone in the tri-state area, Damn, i'm still so upset that this had to happen, I might make a trip back up north in Sept, and if I do, I'll definitely be going. 

I don't know if that's the best way to look at it. The band is doing this for themselves and are giving people a chance to see them again. If you love the band and absolutely have to see them then you make the trip. If you can't then you wish them luck and maybe hope that they play something else down the line. Maybe it isn't convenient but they are giving people a chance to see them play again and I would say that's pretty fair. Plus every single member plays in some sort of musical project that keeps them busy. 

I don't know if that's the best way to look at it. The band is doing this for themselves and are giving people a chance to see them again. If you love the band and absolutely have to see them then you make the trip. If you can't then you wish them luck and maybe hope that they play something else down the line. Maybe it isn't convenient but they are giving people a chance to see them play again and I would say that's pretty fair. Plus every single member plays in some sort of musical project that keeps them busy. 

Trust me, I definitely wish them ALL of the best. I do listen to all of the bands they're individually in, but I just wish I could make it to the show. Unfortunately, I don't think i'll be able to make it back up North in time to see them as I am getting myself situated with moving in and starting a new job/career in another state, but if I can make the trip to see them play, I definitely will. I don't want anyone thinking I'm not supporting this one bit, and my choice of words definitely made it seem like I was a bit upset, but i'm happy the band is getting back together for a show. I was just hoping for a tour or some kind of new music, but that's not the case, so i'll continue to support the band/ its members in any way I can. 

• 8 months later...