Rick & Morty forever, and forever, a hundred years, Rick & Morty.

Im keeping him in for the time being, but combining Mortys seems to be the way to go. With no real effort I have a level 35 skeleton Morty. Going for Wizard Morty next.

I got a Wizard Morty in my first Blips and Chitz he rocks!

Combining is 100% the way to go - and even though it's tough it's worth keeping the original Morty levelled too. Anything you get out of Blips and Chitz tickets is scaled to your OG Morty's level.

I got a Wizard Morty in my first Blips and Chitz he rocks!

Combining is 100% the way to go - and even though it's tough it's worth keeping the original Morty levelled too. Anything you get out of Blips and Chitz tickets is scaled to your OG Morty's level.

I got a Donnie Dark Rick. Haha.

I just need 2 more Mortys not counting Mascot, but I think they're blips and chitz and I'm not buying coupons.

Im actually not sure mascot morty is ven in the game yet. Some dude posted a pretty extensive guide the day it came out with a lot of playtime (must have had early access) and he said he never found mascot morty either.

Just started watching this the other night. Really great show. I know that the show's creators mentioned in an interview that they would love to make a full fledged Rick and Morty video game. An RPG based on the show would be so good, if made right.

What's this app I keep hearing about?

Just started watching this the other night. Really great show. I know that the show's creators mentioned in an interview that they would love to make a full fledged Rick and Morty video game. An RPG based on the show would be so good, if made right.

What's this app I keep hearing about?

A Pokemon rip based on the show.

they didn't do anything to hurt me. just got me from behind, put me against the fence, and took my wallet and phone.

not even 300 yards from my door. all i wanted was some damn pizza.

spent the next couple hours with police, and the rest of my night has been dealing with replacing everything. it's gonna be a long couple weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...