Rick & Morty forever, and forever, a hundred years, Rick & Morty.

rick-morty-poopybutt-theme.gif?w=650

this blew my mind -- Mr. PBH was indeed real the whole time. He's in almost every shot in the opening sequence. 

When I saw the intro the first time, I thought it was just the writers joking about how they all thought he was real. That being said, by the end, I realized he was gonna be real just before Beth shot him.

Finally watched "Mortynight Run" man the David Bowie fart had me rolling, made the first spin of the day Ziggy Stardust in honor. This might have been my favorite episode, but the newest episode, the meeseeks, and lawnmower dog are all strong contenders, it's like picking a favorite child

Yes I still love this show very much. That's not even in question.

But I'm beginning to worry that it's being written in a very circle-jerky manner.. As if half the jokes are just there to be reaction gif'd among fans the next day.

Yes I still love this show very much. That's not even in question.

But I'm beginning to worry that it's being written in a very circle-jerky manner.. As if half the jokes are just there to be reaction gif'd among fans the next day.

I've noticed that too. I like it when shows interact with the fans and look for feedback, but if the feedback is obviously steering in the direction of "pander to our internet needs"...well, I hope it doesn't.

The previous episode is my favorite, but this one disappointed me. Maybe it was just one.

I've noticed that too. I like it when shows interact with the fans and look for feedback, but if the feedback is obviously steering in the direction of "pander to our internet needs"...well, I hope it doesn't.

The previous episode is my favorite, but this one disappointed me. Maybe it was just one.

DISQUALIFIED

Was I the only one who just didn't find any amusement in that song? I wanted to like it so much, but I just couldnt

edit: apparently, this was all i needed to change my opinion

EmBBkEt.jpg