Nirvana Greatest Hits - coming soon

ah, but then they couldn't get you to spend $35 for 11 songs you already have.

Possibly 15 songs we already have; the original vinyl version had 16 tracks.

The original CD had 14 tracks in the U.S. (except, strangely, this version) while international releases had 15 and the Japanese one had 16.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I the only one who does not mind putting a greatest hits on?  Feels like listening to a mix tape or a playlist.  What is the BFD?

My personal reason for not being interested in this is that I've just heard their "A Sides" too many times. I really am not that into those songs anymore, I've played them to death. Some of the cool stuff that didn't get radio play? That I'm down for. All the songs I am sick of in one fancy package? Not so much.

My personal reason for not being interested in this is that I've just heard their "A Sides" too many times. I really am not that into those songs anymore, I've played them to death. Some of the cool stuff that didn't get radio play? That I'm down for. All the songs I am sick of in one fancy package? Not so much.

Fair enough, I find it easier to swallow for people who might not want to hear the really aggressive stuff.  I enjoyed this package and actually hope that some day Alice in Chains Nothing Safe (Best of the Box) is pressed.  To have Get Born Again and What the Hell Have I on vinyl would be lovely.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...