Nirvana Greatest Hits - coming soon

Yooooooo, if you could upload any Nirvana in 320 I would be forever greatful. My phone ain't trying to fuck with no FLAC.

I'll upload these for you at 320:01.- Bleach (1989)02.- Nevermind [Super Deluxe] (1991)03.- Incesticide (1992)04.- In Utero [Super Deluxe] (1993)05.- MTV Unplugged (1994) 06.- From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah (1986)07.- Nirvana (2002)08.- With the Lights Out (2004)  09.- Sliver: The Best of the Box (2005) 10.- Live at Reading (2009)    

I'll upload these for you at 320:

01.- Bleach (1989)
02.- Nevermind 20th Anniversary (1991)
03.- Incesticide (1992)
04.- In Utero (1993)
05.- MTV Unplugged (1994) 
06.- From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah (1986)
07.- Nirvana (2002)
08.- With the Lights Out (2004)  
09.- Sliver: The Best of the Box (2005) 
10.- Live at Reading (2009)    

Yaaaaasssssss <3

I'll make sure to berate Blade into listening to them.

Yaaaaasssssss <3

I'll make sure to berate Blade into listening to them.

I'm going to give you the original versions of Nevermind, and In Utero, along with the Super Deluxe version.

You can hear how much definition and clarity is lost in the remasters.

The Super Deluxe versions are awesome for all the extras and the different mixes / live stuff, but stick to the original album versions if that's what you're wanting to listen to.

Should have released the Greatest Hits as all their songs in one giant box set that cost $1,000 hahahhaha. Like buying all those deluxe collector's edition Led box sets, but ONE GIANT BOX.

You go to pick it up and it's 50lbs, walk to the front of the store, set it on the counter, and say to the cashier "whatever, nevermind", and walk away.

Because this is my United States of WHATEVER!

I forgot to tell you that the Live & Loud was pressed to vinyl, along with the SNL performances.

Import from the UK. New and never played double LP on blue vinyl.

DELUXE VINYL EDITION! Previously unreleased broadcast of the seminal free concert at Seattle's Pier 48 in September 1993. Also included is a second Nirvana broadcast of the band's show at The Palace, in Melbourne, Australia on 2nd February, 1992, with Nirvana showcasing much of what was then their new album, Nevermind. Finally an additional four tracks from the two appearances Nirvana made on legendary American sketch show "Saturday Night Live" are also made available.

Tracklist -

SIDE A (MTV Live & Loud 1993)

1. Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

2. Drain You

3. Breed

4. Serve The Servants

5. Rape Me

SIDE B (MTV Live & Loud 1993)

6. Heart Shaped Box

7. Penny Royal Tea

8. Scentless Apprentice

9. Lithium

10. Endless Nameless

SIDE C (Triple J broadcast 1992)

1. About A Girl

2. Come As You Are

3. Breed

4. Polly

5. Lounge Act

6. Love Buzz

SIDE D

7. Lithium (Triple J broadcast 1992)

8. Smells Like Teen Spirit (Saturday Night Live, 1992)

9. Territorial Pissings (Saturday Night Live, 1992)

10. Rape Me (Saturday Night Live, 1993)

11. Heart Shaped Box (Saturday Night Live, 1993)

I have a copy, and it's pretty damn good. A lot better then the first batch of Paramount BluRays (audio wise). Haha.

nirvana_20feels_202_original.jpg

I forgot to tell you that the Live & Loud was pressed to vinyl, along with the SNL performances.

Import from the UK. New and never played double LP on blue vinyl.

DELUXE VINYL EDITION! Previously unreleased broadcast of the seminal free concert at Seattle's Pier 48 in September 1993. Also included is a second Nirvana broadcast of the band's show at The Palace, in Melbourne, Australia on 2nd February, 1992, with Nirvana showcasing much of what was then their new album, Nevermind. Finally an additional four tracks from the two appearances Nirvana made on legendary American sketch show "Saturday Night Live" are also made available.

Tracklist -

SIDE A (MTV Live & Loud 1993)

1. Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

2. Drain You

3. Breed

4. Serve The Servants

5. Rape Me

SIDE B (MTV Live & Loud 1993)

6. Heart Shaped Box

7. Penny Royal Tea

8. Scentless Apprentice

9. Lithium

10. Endless Nameless

SIDE C (Triple J broadcast 1992)

1. About A Girl

2. Come As You Are

3. Breed

4. Polly

5. Lounge Act

6. Love Buzz

SIDE D

7. Lithium (Triple J broadcast 1992)

8. Smells Like Teen Spirit (Saturday Night Live, 1992)

9. Territorial Pissings (Saturday Night Live, 1992)

10. Rape Me (Saturday Night Live, 1993)

11. Heart Shaped Box (Saturday Night Live, 1993)

I have a copy, and it's pretty damn good. A lot better then the first batch of Paramount BluRays (audio wise). Haha.

nirvana_20feels_202_original.jpg

I'm starting to think you're actually Dave Grohl.

Back then I lived in France and a friend had a great bootleg CD of the show I think it is, but there was no mp3 yet and AIFF was too crazy for 200MB hard drives. I wanted it so bad, it looked like a real CD with pics of the show. It's the one with the angel from the album cover on stage right? I called it the "good one" earlier because it was the best live I had seen apart from the unplugged. The show I wanted badly to go to was canceled because of champagne and pills... which my friends thought was an accident. I guess people fell for that until later.

Back then I lived in France and a friend had a great bootleg CD of the show I think it is, but there was no mp3 yet and AIFF was too crazy for 200MB hard drives. I wanted it so bad, it looked like a real CD with pics of the show. It's the one with the angel from the album cover on stage right?

Yeah, this guy:

Nirvana_Live_and_Loud_cover.jpg

I think on the bootleg CD it had a picture that looked like Kurt had wings, but it was a long time ago and that could just be another picture I saw. Cool I downloaded it earlier because I was sure it was the one and remembered it being part of the anniversary thing. I call it the new years show because MTV where I lived aired it at that time.

I think on the bootleg CD it had a picture that looked like Kurt had wings, but it was a long time ago and that could just be another picture I saw. Cool I downloaded it earlier because I was sure it was the one and remembered it being part of the anniversary thing. I call it the new years show because MTV where I lived aired it at that time.

Probably something matching the boot DVD then:

Nirvana_LiveandLoud_white_bootleg.jpg

Also, there is a bootleg of a New Year's Eve performance:

R-1997004-1257585912.jpeg.jpg

The show is quite long and spans over both discs (25 songs in all). At the end of the performance, Kurt starts talking about how long it will be until the countdown "How long... 3 Minutes!!! We have to stall for 3 minutes???!!!!" Dave chimes in "I can do a drum solo" and he starts beating his bass drum while the crowd goes nuts. Shortly after Dave begins his solo, Kurt begins the countdown to the new year, afterwhich Kurt tells the audience "Happy New Year!" (if you have the video, you see Paulie Shore lowered to the stage in a cherub costume). It's a little sad to hear the band in such good spirits knowing that there were only 2 months of shows left.

Oh so there was a show, but they are different so I wonder if I have them mixed up or I saw the new years and the CD was the other show. Hmm okay so the new years show isn't a name I just made up. :)

It amazes me that you are this big of a fan. For a while it seemed like most people younger than me were like "fuck Nirvana!" I was very impressed with myself when I recognized that Sliver 45 you got but I think I knew it from a shirt my hard core fan friend had. He also had a shirt with one of the other things you got, the FF with crazy looking guy with a goatee. My only FF shirt was the shitty knock off long sleeve I got at the show I went to. Badly printed and I hate long sleeve shirts. Dont even have that any more.

Oh so there was a show, but they are different so I wonder if I have them mixed up or I saw the new years and the CD was the other show. Hmm okay so the new years show isn't a name I just made up. :)

It amazes me that you are this big of a fan. For a while it seemed like most people younger than me were like "fuck Nirvana!" I was very impressed with myself when I recognized that Sliver 45 you got but I think I knew it from a shirt my hard core fan friend had. He also had a shirt with one of the other things you got, the FF with crazy looking guy with a goatee. My only FF shirt was the shitty knock off long sleeve I got at the show I went to. Badly printed and I hate long sleeve shirts. Dont even have that any more.

Nirvana was my gateway band. They are the reason I am obsessed with music. So yeah, I know a lot of random shit about Nirvana. Haha. And my love for Nirvana is one of the reasons I love Foo so much. I've been listening to Foo since '95 I think, and Nirvana since about '93. I was only 6 or 7 when I hear 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' for the first time. Two decades later, and all their music just gets better, and better with age. The older I get, the better their music gets. I love it.