Nirvana Greatest Hits - coming soon

I'm on somewhat of a Nirvana kick atm... But I just really can't find myself listening to Nevermind... When I was younger I listened to that album religiously but now I just only enjoy Bleach, In Utero, and Unplugged... As far as Foo Fighters go... I think the first albums a masterpiece but the rest has gone somewhat stale for me... Just my 2 cents

I'm on somewhat of a Nirvana kick atm... But I just really can't find myself listening to Nevermind... When I was younger I listened to that album religiously but now I just only enjoy Bleach, In Utero, and Unplugged... As far as Foo Fighters go... I think the first albums a masterpiece but the rest has gone somewhat stale for me... Just my 2 cents

I'm also on a bit of a nirvana kick and just listened to Nevermind straight through while at the gym - there's not a bad song on the album and I can remember why I was so in love with the band when it was released.

That's exactly how I feel about both Nirvana and FF. I really enjoy Nevermind but I think I just overplayed it way too much as a kid. My brother and I were obsessed for a while. I still think Something in the Way is one of the best songs ever written though. In Utero is one of my favorite albums ever on the other hand. And I LOVE the first Foo Fighters album but after that, I really despise them as a band. One of the most generic bands I have ever heard.

Finally got an official copy of In Utero. Would've gotten the 2013 mix (as per Dave Grohl's recommendation) but I found what I can only assume is a pricing error.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIRVANA-IN-UTERO-20TH-ANNIV-ED-5-UNRELEASED-TRACKS-180G-GATEFOLD-3-VINYL-SET-/121660281138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c53849132

Canadian place selling the 3xLP 20th Anniversary Deluxe for $30.94 PPD. It came in today and it is, indeed, the 3xLP, which usually goes for $50-60.

Finally got an official copy of In Utero. Would've gotten the 2013 mix (as per Dave Grohl's recommendation) but I found what I can only assume is a pricing error.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIRVANA-IN-UTERO-20TH-ANNIV-ED-5-UNRELEASED-TRACKS-180G-GATEFOLD-3-VINYL-SET-/121660281138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c53849132

Canadian place selling the 3xLP 20th Anniversary Deluxe for $30.94 PPD. It came in today and it is, indeed, the 3xLP, which usually goes for $50-60.

Woah thats amazing!  Maybe I should do that too!  ;)

I got the same price from Sound City Beaches about a month ago (although through Amazon). Not the first great deal I've gotten from them--be sure to check their other items for sale!

I got the same price from Sound City Beaches about a month ago (although through Amazon). Not the first great deal I've gotten from them--be sure to check their other items for sale!

Oh yeah, that Electric Lady Land isn't bad. Wish I hadn't got the crappy old copy for $12 but $13 for a good copy would still be less than some albums. Not now though, cutting myself off. Hopefully.

Bookmarked them for later.

You can find the 2013 mix for about $35 on Discogs.

The Deluxe 3xLP is also awesome. That's a good price on that 3xLP though. Nice.

I just listened to that In Utero set and I've gotta say, I'm glad that bonus disc is there. I forgot that "Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through the Strip" existed. Such a fun track, it was nice to revisit. 

My original european CD had that on it so I have listened to it constantly and its one of my favorite tracks. When I rip the album I have to cut almost 20 minutes of silence and rip it as a separate track because I can't stand to wait all that time and get scared by that opening.

Also, I knew this song for years before one day realizing where that intro came from while listening to the original. Maybe I just hadn't heard it in a while, but it blew my mind that I had never noticed before. This was many years ago.

• 2 weeks later...