Metric - Pagans In Vegas

It's definitely probably signed. :D

Yeah I just thought maybe when the "limited" signed ones ran out they just sent plain ones without saying which would be messed up. Got the ugly yellow one but thats cool. :)

Is this how they wrap tapes now or is it just these because they were signed? I remember the folded corner plastic.

Yeah I just thought maybe when the "limited" signed ones ran out they just sent plain ones without saying which would be messed up. Got the ugly yellow one but thats cool. :)

Is this how they wrap tapes now or is it just these because they were signed? I remember the folded corner plastic.

I've bought some newer cassettes that were old-school sealed, but I think  this one is because of what you said.

Side note: my wife just made me aware of a $0.53 international bank fee from when I ordered this with my debit card. I'm all about supporting bands, but I don't want to support some warmongering nation who thinks it's going pound its chest throughout the wor...oh wait...

just kidding Canadians, I'd probably move there if it wasn't so goddamn cold.

Side note: my wife just made me aware of a $0.53 international bank fee from when I ordered this with my debit card. I'm all about supporting bands, but I don't want to support some warmongering nation who thinks it's going pound its chest throughout the wor...oh wait...

Uh oh $0.53! This could turn into pages of "that didn't happen to me" and "my receipt says it did". I'm too lazy to see if its true myself. :) I guess I should hook up a tape player, hope that it works, and check out these other 2 songs.

Uh oh $0.53! This could turn into pages of "that didn't happen to me" and "my receipt says it did". I'm too lazy to see if its true myself. :) I guess I should hook up a tape player, hope that it works, and check out these other 2 songs.

Yeah, the cassette's pretty good. I'm not a big Metric fan, so I didn't get all hot and bothered over it, but my wife really liked it. It's definitely something cool to have! And that last track looks like an EP exclusive, unlike the other 3.

Yeah, the cassette's pretty good. I'm not a big Metric fan, so I didn't get all hot and bothered over it, but my wife really liked it. It's definitely something cool to have! And that last track looks like an EP exclusive, unlike the other 3.

Probably one of the exclusive downloads that also comes with the pre-order only. Very cool and despite what the cassette collective thread thinks, $20 for all that is pretty good for a band that is actually known.

Probably one of the exclusive downloads that also comes with the pre-order only. Very cool and despite what the cassette collective thread thinks, $20 for all that is pretty good for a band that is actually known.

Truth. If the price didn't offend my wife (who is very frugal) it shouldn't offend any fan of Metric. :)

Anyone want to let me use their download code? I'm going to place my order in about a week. I'll just order all the albums on vinyl at once to use my personal discount code. :)

I don't know if it works right now. Maybe for a couple of the tracks? I'm sure my wife will use it, but if not you can get mine.

-because I will be ordering the vinyl anyway.

• 3 weeks later...