PO: Leon Bridges - Coming Home

I'm kind of surprised there isn't already a thread for this. I saw Leon Bridges open for Sharon Van Etten, and his band blew me away. His debut comes out on Columbia on 6.23. Personally, this has an extremely solid chance of being my favorite album of 2015. He already has 4 songs available from the record on Spotify, and all of them are fantastic. If you're completely unfamiliar, his songs sound like late 50's/early 60's motown. He's got a few options for the pre-order:

http://www.myplaydirect.com/leon-bridges

For you Prime customers: Amazon's PO

For some background, Leon is from Fort Worth, Texas. To my knowledge, he was playing a club one night, and the drummer and guitarist of White Denim were there randomly. They loved his set, and helped him record and produce two songs, which captured the attention of some blogs. He formed a band, which includes both of the guys from White Denim. They did some touring, and got signed to Columbia soon after. I've got a feeling Coming Home will be a big album this year. Hope ya'll like it.

He was performing as a backup singer when "found"......he is a ballet dancer.....I think the songs I've heard sound great, his voice is great live, but I found his live set one of the most uninteresting and boring live shows I've seen in quite a while. He seemed incredibly uncomfortable being onstage. Hopefully dude can make some money off of this deal.