Anyone here ever have their Amazon account closed for returning too many records?

It's recently come to my attention that Amazon can and does close accounts when you return too many items.

I haven't had my account closed, but I did notice that I exchange a lot of records with Amazon... I have bad luck there I guess, packaging is inconsistent (items have arrived heavily damaged) and sometimes they send the wrong record.

After hearing about people getting their account closed, I have decided to stop ordering from Amazon for a little while. Don't want to get my account closed, even when it's not my fault.

So is anyone here banned from Amazon? Just thought I'd warn some of you in case you didn't know about this.

just had to return a vinyl from amazon. i've kept some with seam splits and the like in the past, but the last one was shipped in a cardboard mailer and then placed in a huge box where it slid around and got all kinds of crushed, ripped, and dinged during shipping. 

my guess is you would have to return a lot of vinyl in a short period for an account ban to happen. or exceed a certain dollar amount of returns. or have really poor reasons for your returns. you could talk to a customer service rep and ask them. 

it boils down to me just rambling and having no answer for you whatsoever.

Amazon is a super customer service oriented company. I'd think that to be banned from Amazon you'd have to be one of the creepiest, craziest, most obnoxious, manipulative, scamming pieces of shit on Earth. Wanting your records delivered undamaged doesn't necessarily put you in this category.

Amazon is a super customer service oriented company.

When I joined Prime Fresh, I would email in very minor complaints and suggestion (they were still in beta mode) and they would apologize profusely and give me a $35 credit. 

Lately I have complained about their bagging methods, specifically telling them I do not want a credit, and they always put a $10 credit on my account plus refund the cost of the item(s). I can't stop them from giving me money.

There customer service loves refunds and credits.

I've had multiple items get marked as delivered without them being delivered, I've waited a couple extra days and then emailed to let them know.

Usually they apologize, refund and offer me some credit.

If the item does ever show up they tell me to just keep it

There customer service loves refunds and credits.

I've had multiple items get marked as delivered without them being delivered, I've waited a couple extra days and then emailed to let them know.

Usually they apologize, refund and offer me some credit.

If the item does ever show up they tell me to just keep it

also I'll be damned, VA beach.. possible I might now you man. I live here as well. Hampton, but am in VA beach all the time. You go to shows around here or anything? Just weird, don't see too many people around from there.

also I'll be damned, VA beach.. possible I might now you man. I live here as well. Hampton, but am in VA beach all the time. You go to shows around here or anything? Just weird, don't see too many people around from there.

Yeah. Not as much as I used to. Currently deciding if I'm going to FYS/TSSF