Mutoid Man - Bleeder | SARGENT HOUSE

Got in my copy on clear red wax yesterday. One of the most warped records I have ever received, so much so that I really don't want to risk dropping my needle on it. I emailed hellomerch, and they told me they were not responsible for shipping damage (even though we all know they come warped from the factory, shipping box and LP sleeve are in perfect shape), and that they recommend using the two pieces of glass method...so I am basically stuck with an unplayable copy lol. Don't think I will ever be ordering directly from them again.

Got in my copy on clear red wax yesterday. One of the most warped records I have ever received, so much so that I really don't want to risk dropping my needle on it. I emailed hellomerch, and they told me they were not responsible for shipping damage (even though we all know they come warped from the factory, shipping box and LP sleeve are in perfect shape), and that they recommend using the two pieces of glass method...so I am basically stuck with an unplayable copy lol. Don't think I will ever be ordering directly from them again.

I would put a dispute in with your method of payment. That's B.S. Shipping damage is one thing. A new warped copy on a brand new release is a different story

• 1 month later...

I'm seeing them tonight. I'll probably pick up their first album while Im there.

I had the same problem with a Chelsea Wolfe record I ordered from hellomerch a few months back.  I emailed them a video of the record on my player to show how warped it was, they told me the same thing about putting it in glass.  I emailed them back saying that's not acceptable and I shouldn't have to do that to a new record. Well, they actually sent me a new copy, they just asked that I send back the one I had (which I did).  You kinda have to be persistent with them. But, I thought they had a lot of nerve to tell me to put a brand new record inbetween some glass and put it in the oven.