PO: The Velvet Teen - All Is Illusory (Topshelf)

Wow. Getting this shortly. I'm already obsessed with the new single. I was just listening to The Velvet Teen and The New Trust a few days ago at work.  The memories...of when I couldn't get enough of Slowdance Records.  This may even take the #1 from the Deftones on my most anticipated albums of 2015. 

Keep the good music coming!

Yours Truly,

One among A Captive Audience.

Finally pre-ordered the Black/Silver ASide/Bside.  Also picked up Elysium.  Topshelfsquad, I didn't see anywhere, if I ordered them both at the same time, will Elysium ship with the new one or will it ship sooner?

We'll hold them and ship separately unless you email us on the side and request something be done differently (you'd also incur an adjusted shipping charge for us to ship each individually, though just FYI) — thanks for the order!!

• 3 weeks later...

June has flown by. I think I may have ordered it with at least one other LP during a sale. Guess we'll see what ends up coming with, if anything. I should probably keep a running tab of pre-orders so I know if something doesn't ever show.

Set up some folders in your inbox. I have one for regular orders, preorders, shipping notifications and download codes. Move your emails in when you place the order and out as they arrive.

Set up some folders in your inbox. I have one for regular orders, preorders, shipping notifications and download codes. Move your emails in when you place the order and out as they arrive.

That is a great idea. Especially since I lose track mostly because I'm constantly clearing out my inbox. Thanks!

I just got the same email.  Completely forgot I pre-ordered it.  Hah.  There's no way to log in and check an order history or anything as far as I can tell?  Glad they emailed to remind me.  

If you click on the link in your order confirmation email, you can check on the status of your order at any time.

Herein lies my problem.  I forgot I pre-ordered because I accidentally deleted my confirmation email.  Hah. The system isn't flawed.  My compulsion for a tidy inbox is. :/

I got an "Order Update" email today that had the same link in it.  I think it's the same screen that you go to redeem the download.