WTB: Tori Amos-Under The Pink PINK VINYL

Spektorologist

an OG 1994 colored vinyl.....that price seems about right. you dont see these around all the time.

i have a copy of this, as this album was huge to me. i havent played it in a bit but i think its pretty clean.

the reality is id never let it go for less than either that price or a little below...but at the end of the day, everything is always for sale.

Some here in your price range:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/389159

I looked on there before I posted this, but I figured I'd give someone a chance on the boards to make some money. But I just sent a message to a seller on Discogs regarding this so hopefully they send me pics and we can complete the sale. Thank you!

I looked on there before I posted this, but I figured I'd give someone a chance on the boards to make some money. But I just sent a message to a seller on Discogs regarding this so hopefully they send me pics and we can complete the sale. Thank you!

Good luck again.

I tried that with a Juno record, but looks like I will have to go Discogs also.

So I messaged a guy asking for pics of the record and this was his response:

"I'm sorry but I don't have time to send pics-too busy hunting down old collections and selling records. The album is as listed. i do have a fair rating. Happy trails."

Not sure if I should do it or not. He said there's a big "c" written on the label and I just wanted to see what it looked like so I asked for a pic. Is he a dick or am I expecting too much? I mean, he is asking for $60 for it.

hes using his rating to be a dick.

id pass just because hes lazy

Yeah that's what I thought, just wasn't sure. I think I'll do the one on eBay for $75 if I can't find one this weekend. I just have this itch to have this album in my possession because I bought the LE repress this past weekend. No patience I guess.

• 2 weeks later...