PO: High on Fire - Luminiferous

Now mine are supposedly arriving "tomorrow by 8PM." Wild.

Where can I get this for the best price

The general consensus on the price for this is in the upper 20's to low 30's at most of the usual suspects but importcds.com seems to have copies for $23.92 and an import version for $28.79. An eBay seller had this for like 17.50 plus free shipping but they seem to have realized it was a mistake because now their price went up to $36 and change. This is a very highly priced vinyl release for the most part. Its considerably bad.

That's awesome. In hindsight I should've gone the Amazon route but then again I hate when I amp up expectations to receive a limited variant and end up receiving a black. Would've still been scrambling for the coloured starburst and trying to get rid of the black if that happened.

Just paid 45$ for a starburst copy on Discogs and I reckon I didn't get too burnt on it. I expect the prices to run way higher in the coming weeks and months.

Post to be filed under category.#idioticcolouredwaxaddiction

They are constantly playing this album on one of those music stations in the channel 900 area of Comcast. It's been nice since I can't wear headphones at work but can watch TV, so I just throw that station on.