WTB: Brand New-TDAG Blue/White Swirl, Tiny Moving Parts Variants

CVHX

THE DEVIL AND GOD ARE RAGING INSIDE ME

yep.. gonna be that guy looking for BN records.

In need of the following Devil/God variants:

Academy Fight Song:
   -200 Solid Black
   -500 Blue/White Swirl (Interpunk.com Exclusive)

Triple Crown:
   -500 Gold (Band Tour Exclusive)
   -500 Red
   -500 Black/White Marble

THIS COUCH IS LONG AND FULL OF FRIENDSHIP

Shoot me a PM if you've got what a want, please include the price!

Looking for a couple of variants of this record.

see below and let me know if you would be willing to part with any of them!

- Swamp Green

- Caramel

- Brown

- Trans. Yellow (not recent "gold", i have a gold for sale)

- Black

SOMOS - TEMPLE OF PLENTY

- Opaque Teal Thanks To Justin_Cole

- Transparent Gold

- Opaque Lavender

yep.. gonna be that guy looking for BN records.

In need of the following Devil/God variants:

Academy Fight Song:

-200 Solid Black

-500 Blue/White Swirl (Interpunk.com Exclusive)

-1500 Solid White

Triple Crown:

-500 Gold (Band Tour Exclusive)

-500 Red

-500 Black/White Marble

If interested, I have a sealed Seafoam and a sealed MOV Clear, which I might be willing to trade for some of these variants..

Shoot me a PM if you've got what a want, please include the price!

I have a test press from the 1st press from Triple Crown if you want to throw me a ridiculous offer.

Does AFS white /1500 even exist? I see it listed on discogs, but I've never come across one just the TC variant

It does exist, I had a copy but sold it awhile ago. Rumor has it that only 243 copies and not 1,500 were actually pressed.

I have a test press from the 1st press from Triple Crown if you want to throw me a ridiculous offer.

It does exist, I had a copy but sold it awhile ago. Rumor has it that only 243 copies and not 1,500 were actually pressed.

That makes sense. I looked for that variant forever, even bought 3 different one's that the sellers swore was the AFS variant, but they were all TC. I eventually gave up thinking that discogs had bad info. Because now that I think of it I read somewhere that they had a white /1500 press planned but it never happened.

That makes sense. I looked for that variant forever, even bought 3 different one's that the sellers swore was the AFS variant, but they were all TC. I eventually gave up thinking that discogs had bad info. Because now that I think of it I read somewhere that they had a white /1500 press planned but it never happened.

I have a picture of it somewhere, if I can find it I will post it.

According to what I posted waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day...the White /1500 does exist...just never got a copy myself.

https://theystillpressvinyl.wordpress.com/2010/09/30/brand-new-–-the-devil-and-god-are-raging-inside-me-2xlp/

That's a neat write-up. I was never aware of the story behind why there were so many variants. Interested to know more about the difference between Triple Crowns and AFS.

The only variant I have is the blue transparent I got at their show last year.

Which ones came with that awful sticker on the front?

That's a neat write-up. I was never aware of the story behind why there were so many variants. Interested to know more about the difference between Triple Crowns and AFS.

The only variant is the blue transparent I got at their show last year.

Which ones came with that awful sticker on the front?

MOV clear and red (maybe some black)

This new info troubles me. I was so happy the day I finally finished my Devil and God collection after an exhaustive few years of putting it together. When I got down to the last one I highly over paid just to be done with it. Now I must find one of these 243 AFS white in existence. This surely going to be a pain... 

According to what I posted waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day...the White /1500 does exist...just never got a copy myself. 

https://theystillpressvinyl.wordpress.com/2010/09/30/brand-new-–-the-devil-and-god-are-raging-inside-me-2xlp/

Lol. I read the article and clicked the AFS link to their blog and their website doesn't even exist anymore.

Good luck with your search man!  I got the marbled red from MOV so I can't be of much help.  I'd consider trading it for a purple or orange AFS press if you had one of those or were looking for the marbled red but oh well.

That gold TCR press is so hard to come by at a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...