WTTF-Into It. Over It. - Scott & Aubrey Split and the Bloodshot/Polyvinyl Comps

Royce

Ok so now i'm trying to get one of everything IIOI, wish me luck!

I'm hoping to get a lot of these by trading mostly one person (cause i don't want to do a lot of trades, but will if i have to), so if you have a lot of these HMU. Like say you have a lot of the splits i want, i'd be willing to give you a white whale i may have for a lot of them (Circa/Mondo/Format maybe?), honestly most of my collection is off limits just for IIOI stuff so don't be shy if you have a lot of these. LETS TRADE.

If you just want to sell, that's cool too! HMU with the price you want for it . I'm not going to offer ebay prices so it's best you tell me how much you want. I don't have a lot of dough so i won't be spending a lot, but fair is fair. Lets deal, trade and cash works too!!!

My main needs:

Forecast, The / Into It. Over It. / Swellers, The / Bomb The Music Industry! ‎– Scott & Aubrey - I know this is going to be tough to get but for this alone i'd do a rad trade.

Various - While No One Was Looking - Toasting 20 Years Of Bloodshot Records - i know you can still buy this but i wanted to see if anyone wanted to sell theirs for cheap. 

Help me out VC, i love you!

Oh and also i don't really want/need tapes but let me know if you have them!

Oh and this:

Various ‎– Polyvinyl 4-Track Singles Series Vol. 1 - Don't really want/need it but why not! Not looking to spend a lot on it since i can get it for $12 shipped on discogs new. 

Royce,

I believe I still have the following. Let me know if interested in anything and I will take a look at your trade list.

7"

Into It. Over It. - Life is Suffering (Clear, 1st, Out of 549)

Into It. Over It./Castevet - Snack Town (Cream, 1st, Out of 152)

Into It. Over It./Such Gold - Split (White, 1st, Numbered-10/35, No Sleep Records Sub 2011)

12"

Into It. Over It. - Intersections (180, Gram Black, 1st, Out of 250)

Into It. Over It. - Twelve Towns (Black, 1st, Out of 214)

Thanks,

Brian

Royce,

I believe I still have the following. Let me know if interested in anything and I will take a look at your trade list.

7"

Into It. Over It. - Life is Suffering (Clear, 1st, Out of 549)

Into It. Over It./Castevet - Snack Town (Cream, 1st, Out of 152)

Into It. Over It./Such Gold - Split (White, 1st, Numbered-10/35, No Sleep Records Sub 2011)

12"

Into It. Over It. - Intersections (180, Gram Black, 1st, Out of 250)

Into It. Over It. - Twelve Towns (Black, 1st, Out of 214)

Thanks,

Brian

PMD!

I have a white signed copy of Life Is Suffering and the book that comes with it is also signed. I also have 52 Weeks on cassette. It's a pretty damn rare cassette.

I have a 52 weeks cassette on it's way to me now actually! and i'm happy with my life is suffering book and 7" so i'll have to pass  B)  thanks for letting me know though!