Stone Temple Pilots "Shangri-La Dee Da" on MOV

Haven't PO'd from MOV before. Can you just do it through their site or do you have to use a 3rd party?

3rd party. New On Vinyl and Music Record Shop typically get them, but other online guys in the States and EU do as well.

Honestly I'm surprised to see how many copies of No. 4 on white are still floating around, some sub $30. I'm thinking this one will be similar.

A definite PO once available. Wish I have Purple on the Purple Colored Vinyl (I only have MOV's Black version) and all the rest of the issues in colored vinyl.

My Core and Purple MOV issues are black, but I happened to get the blue pressing of Tiny Music. I usually don't care one way or the other on limited pressings, but that one looks pretty damn sweet. I may have to seek out the limited version of Shagnri La as well.

My Core and Purple MOV issues are black, but I happened to get the blue pressing of Tiny Music. I usually don't care one way or the other on limited pressings, but that one looks pretty damn sweet. I may have to seek out the limited version of Shagnri La as well.

I ended up getting the colored versions of all 4 MOV pressings.  I think the purple color they did for Purple was the best looking one out of all of the reissues.  The blue Tiny Music looks nice too.   If you watch eBay, you can still find them all new for reasonable prices.

I didn't think No4 sounded all that great, so it's not an immediate buy for me. I'm sure I'll get it at some point. I wish they'd do a proper remaster of No4 and this and press it domestically. A lot of recent MOV stuff has sounded identical to the CD on A/B comparison. I'm not really throwing money at stuff like that anymore.

I ended up getting the colored versions of all 4 MOV pressings. I think the purple color they did for Purple was the best looking one out of all of the reissues. The blue Tiny Music looks nice too. If you watch eBay, you can still find them all new for reasonable prices.

3 you mean, right? Afaik #4 didn't have a colored version:

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/stone-temple-pilots/no-4#.VV-2KsnD_qA

I didn't think No4 sounded all that great, so it's not an immediate buy for me. I'm sure I'll get it at some point. I wish they'd do a proper remaster of No4 and this and press it domestically. A lot of recent MOV stuff has sounded identical to the CD on A/B comparison. I'm not really throwing money at stuff like that anymore.

I really like the sound on Core through Tiny Music, but I held off on buying 4 because of what you're saying. I saw a LOT of posts where people were saying 4 just doesn't sound that great.

I really like the sound on Core through Tiny Music, but I held off on buying 4 because of what you're saying. I saw a LOT of posts where people were saying 4 just doesn't sound that great.

4 is interesting to me because the softer tracks like Atlanta and Glide sound great, but some of the heavy rockers sound flat. Still glad I picked up a copy.

• 4 weeks later...