Vinyl Storage and Record Stands

I was thinking how it's pretty darn difficult to find any vinyl-related furniture that was either a) from IKEA or B) really super mega expensive. So I've started a public pinterest board sharing cool stuff I see (although must admit some of it's still on the expensive side but it's just beeeeeautiful). Anyone who wants to follow it or add to it is welcome! If you follow the board I'll make it so you can add pictures - If you find anything good online or in real life, please share it with the rest of us!

Cheers! Happy perusing

Not to mention they look slightly curved which will absolutely fuck them up. Might as well just throw out your records and use that system to store knick knacks

I read kit-kats and got excitied. I'll never have a place to store all my chocolate covered waffers.

Who said I was pissed? Just surprised this thread isn't locked yet.

Damn, John...I'm impressed you were able to take anything away from this monster of a run on sentence:

Haha. Your getting really pissed about stuff that doesn't really effect u or do u any harm threshold is staggeringly low!

It must be because your harm threshold is staggeringly low.