Dance Gavin Dance - Self Titled "Death star"

• 2 weeks later...

lol whats with everyone asking for the pressing number for these hot topic releases lately?!

any ways it went up earlier today.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Dance+Gavin+Dance+-+Self-Titled+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10276195.jsp

Well sometimes it's nice to know the pressing number, especially since Hot Topic never lists it in descriptions or offer a way to check quantities like MerchNow

Glad I got this from Merchnow, their artwork looks more original than the HT version to be honest, the original artwork doesn't have that big goofy yellow bar across the top. On that note, mine should be delivered today, will try to post photos later..

Well I did see some pics of people's MerchNow 'green' self titled vinyl, and they had the yellow bar saying 'Dance Gavin Dance' as well,

so the Hot Topic 'yellow' vinyl actually matches the cover better since the Deathstar (on the cover) has a lot of yellow plus the yellow name bar,

But that's my opinion!

Well I did see some pics of people's MerchNow 'green' self titled vinyl, and they had the yellow bar saying 'Dance Gavin Dance' as well,

so the Hot Topic 'yellow' vinyl actually matches the cover better since the Deathstar (on the cover) has a lot of yellow plus the yellow name bar,

But that's my opinion!

Ahh as I stated, it's not in my hands yet so I assumed off the stock image, I would still say the green is probably still the better version, cheaper too!

Well sometimes it's nice to know the pressing number, especially since Hot Topic never lists it in descriptions or offer a way to check quantities like MerchNow

Why does it matter?

I almost picked up the second copy at hot topic but I don't think anyone on the boards here would have appreciated the jacket condition not saying it was bent to shit but it was flat as if there was no binding lol couldn't even read the side label

I had intentions on taking a picture last night but then realized the lighting sucked so Im gonna do it while the suns out after lunch

I almost picked up the second copy at hot topic but I don't think anyone on the boards here would have appreciated the jacket condition not saying it was bent to shit but it was flat as if there was no binding lol couldn't even read the side label

I had intentions on taking a picture last night but then realized the lighting sucked so Im gonna do it while the suns out after lunch

They really need to get better shelving in their stores. I'd buy more stuff from mine if the Chiodos records weren't sandwiched between all the Disney picture discs, bent as hell.

Not even the shelving they're almost careless about how the records are, they're always leaning forward. I called the other day to ask if they had this specific record in and the girl was quick to say no and said they only have the one with the cartoon cover.. I go there next day and they have this... Along with like three other dgd records in the clearance section.